Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hmmmmmmmmmm he just gives me a creepy vibe lmao, I've gone on a date with a 46 year old lmao and he didn't creep me out, he was quite nice actually. Spent 3 hours talking about politics and spirituality. He approached me lol, I thought he was like early 30's.

You can just tell who's a creep, I can't pinpoint characteristics of a creepy guy. But usually they're 40+ and middle eastern :mjpls:
At age 24 I'm creepy as fukk to be honest ...but I still do my thing :francis:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
:mjpls:When theyre not attractive or rich...Ive seen some rich 40 year olds who look great for their age pull models in their 20s. Money sure does open alot of doors when it comes to women

Women are attracted to different things. Don't even have to be "rich" (it helps), just have your shyt together and not look washed. My uncle is about to turn 60, his wife just turned 30. :yeshrug: It is what it is.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately most of you won't be rich or attractive when you're 40. :manny:

This bytch stay with the negativity. Wonder why.

Eck I be peeping this myself was out at the grocery store with my cousin and we leaving this olddddd oldddd dude looked her up and down it was soo noticeable and he followed up by making a noise "ummmmm ummmm hmmmm" I dieddddddddddddd :deadrose: you could tell she was upset :scusthov: I mean I would have been as well but lolll he was such a old perv lol:pachaha:

:camby:What are you a faq?

We're animals dogg. A man's virility doesn't decrease with age. The shyt you feeling at 25 is undoubtedly the shyt you'll be feeling at 55. Women have turned "creepy" into some catchall phrase to use whenever someone they consider socially undesirable even so much as looks in their direction.

Any nikka who says "eck" is in denial about his own sexuality.

Whatever the age the women say only apply if the nikka is broke and dusty lookin. The Rock is like 40. If he pulls up, the panties come off. Same for any dude who look younger than he is and got his shyt together.

:mjlol:

edit: actually The Rock is 43. But all these women will find him 'creepy' :duck:

Exactly. And Tyson Beckford (44), and Rick Fox (50+), and Lenny Kravitz (50+), and Boris Kodjoe (40+), and Michael Ealy (40+).

And men who stay in great shape throughout their forties, and men who get money throughout their forties/fifties/sixties.

And men...ad infinitum.

bytches are known for drawing a bunch of arbitrary lines. :francis:

It depends on how old he looks and how attractive he is. Jermaine is about 10-11 years older than me. He's attractive and doesn't look very old. I could never find him creepy. :wub:

That is also my cut off age for older men (11yrs older)

Case in point. Now back before she met Jermaine, she probably said 3 years is the cut off.

Point is, anyone who has ever dealt with a woman is familiar with these, often arbitrary, lines they draw. Most of 'em are for shyt.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Meh.
My Xh was older than me and he's upper mid 40s and stays running around with girls as young as our oldest daughter.
Not my thing when I was that young but clearly some of these young chicks like that.
Dark skinned good looking dresses well nice car
Not particularly tall either.

There's still hope for some of yall
:manny:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:@ some of these male responses trying to discredit "creepy behaviour".

With that being said I've dated men on average 4 years older so at 25, 35 would be the maximum before it gets to that age where I'm reminded of my father.

Also, IMO creepiness doesn't automatically mean old age.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

With that being said I've dated men on average 4 years older so at 25, 35 would be the maximum before it gets to that age where I'm reminded of my father.

If I followed you all the way to union station

Is that creepy?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

The dudes on the coli think all women are the same so if one woman likes old men then all women that say they don't are lying because it's completely impossible for women to like different things. We're not allowed to be creeped out by old men even if they're creepy.