Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Ja06w5B.gif

:manny: never...i'm old and crazy i don't know what im doing:lolbron:

oh this was meant for ladies only...rif

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Every time I go to this one particular grocery store this old man on a scooter follows me and tries to talk to me and makes noises like that. :mjlol: :mjcry:

I was trying to run at the park last week and this older guy followed me acting like he was walking. I told him I had a boyfriend and he left me alone but then he took a short cut to watch me stretch. It's disgusting. It makes you extremely uncomfortable.

Any dudes with game like this should be euthanized.

Art Barr

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Women are attracted to different things. Don't even have to be "rich" (it helps), just have your shyt together and not look washed. My uncle is about to turn 60, his wife just turned 30. :yeshrug: It is what it is.

This bytch stay with the negativity. Wonder why.

:camby:What are you a faq?

We're animals dogg. A man's virility doesn't decrease with age. The shyt you feeling at 25 is undoubtedly the shyt you'll be feeling at 55. Women have turned "creepy" into some catchall phrase to use whenever someone they consider socially undesirable even so much as looks in their direction.

Any nikka who says "eck" is in denial about his own sexuality.

Exactly. And Tyson Beckford (44), and Rick Fox (50+), and Lenny Kravitz (50+), and Boris Kodjoe (40+), and Michael Ealy (40+).

And men who stay in great shape throughout their forties, and men who get money throughout their forties/fifties/sixties.

And men...ad infinitum.

bytches are known for drawing a bunch of arbitrary lines. :francis:

Case in point. Now back before she met Jermaine, she probably said 3 years is the cut off.

Point is, anyone who has ever dealt with a woman is familiar with these, often arbitrary, lines they draw. Most of 'em are for shyt.

Actually, you're wrong. 10/11 yrs has always been the cut off age for me.

I mean what I say. :queen:
cole-forest-hills-karencivil.jpg

:wub:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
This was written about height, but applies to pretty much everything (being broke, being short, being older than 21, etc).

Fellas, stop being bitter about dumb shyt as if these girls really follow the 6 foot rule. The only thing girls break quicker than their height requirement is their no carb diet. Ignore. That. shyt!

If you look good, talk right, and act better, you will Kevin Hart that p*ssy, and that same Bird that was like, “I need Kobe tall,” changes her tune to, “Girl, tall nikkas ain’t even all that, I need that dikk thrown from a low center of gravity.”

It’s all bullshyt; people don’t know what they are truly attracted to until they are put to the test. So, instead of being mad that your woman crush is praising these Kevin Nash nikkas, worry about being the best in the world at what you do. Perfect your spit game, your approach, and go get what you came for.

:francis:

tl, dr;

Don't pay attention to these broads and their "requirements."

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
This whole topic is funny. Brehettes seem to have standards such as thinking a 60 year old man is gross and creepy however most brehs will smash a 57 year old Angela Bassett, unapologetically. :pachaha:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This was written about height, but applies to pretty much everything (being broke, being short, being older than 21, etc).

Fellas, stop being bitter about dumb shyt as if these girls really follow the 6 foot rule. The only thing girls break quicker than their height requirement is their no carb diet. Ignore. That. shyt!

If you look good, talk right, and act better, you will Kevin Hart that p*ssy, and that same Bird that was like, “I need Kobe tall,” changes her tune to, “Girl, tall nikkas ain’t even all that, I need that dikk thrown from a low center of gravity.”

It’s all bullshyt; people don’t know what they are truly attracted to until they are put to the test. So, instead of being mad that your woman crush is praising these Kevin Nash nikkas, worry about being the best in the world at what you do. Perfect your spit game, your approach, and go get what you came for.

:francis:

tl, dr;

Don't pay attention to these broads and their "requirements."

I literally will never understand men. Dudes that think like this are literally the worst. They're the ones that constantly harass you , even though you said you weren't interested then get mad when you're rude to them. If you're not her type, accept it, move on.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Meh.
My Xh was older than me and he's upper mid 40s and stays running around with girls as young as our oldest daughter.
Not my thing when I was that young but clearly some of these young chicks like that.
Dark skinned good looking dresses well nice car
Not particularly tall either.

There's still hope for some of yall
:manny:

When you said Xh it took me forever to figure that out....I was like :dwillhuh: when I finally got it :mjcry:.