LA is grimier than I thought

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
You in the West, that shyt is like a time warp LMAOOO, ive lived in Long Beach for 13 years and can count on one hand how many times ive been over

Sidenote: How this thread go this long without checking him for saying Snoop's from North Long Beach :stopitslime:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
IM TALKING ABOUT PLACES
LIKE COMPTON,
SANTA MONICA
AND LONG BEACH WHICH
IS THE PLACE THE THREAD
IS ABOUT.

:devil:
:evil:

people from Compton, Inglewood, LB, etc claim that.....it's usually just when they're out of town that they'll say "I'm from LA"...but what goes on in those cities are still intertwined with LA culture. They aren't "out the way" they're mixed in with LA the city.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
people from Compton, Inglewood, LB, etc claim that.....it's usually just when they're out of town that they'll say "I'm from LA"...but what goes on in those cities are still intertwined with LA culture. They aren't "out the way" they're mixed in with LA the city.
Right, plus with 85% of the suburbs there's no open space- rural area to let you know you're leaving one area/city to the next. The entire metro area is pretty much all completely merged together as one. Like I said earlier most times you can't tell that you left or entered a different city unless you see different colored street signs or see a different patrol unit cruising around.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Really should be on the West side to enjoy LA life fam.
West LA -> Santa Monica->Culver City -> Westwood/Brentwood. Around UCLA is where its really nice.
Not a big fan of anywhere else really. From IE to Downtown LA and everywhere in between. Thats the only area I would chill at willingly.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Right, plus with 85% of the suburbs there's no open space- rural area to let you know you're leaving one area/city to the next. The entire metro area is pretty much all completely merged together as one. Like I said earlier most times you can't tell that you left or entered a different city unless you see different colored street signs or see a different patrol unit cruising around.
I wonder why don't LA just annex more of the surrounding cities. Some of them even depend on LA city services.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
You in the West, that shyt is like a time warp LMAOOO, ive lived in Long Beach for 13 years and can count on one hand how many times ive been over

Sidenote: How this thread go this long without checking him for saying Snoop's from North Long Beach :stopitslime:
Didn't he live in North Long Beach for a big part of his childhood?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Snoop a real Rollin 20 they sold weed and ran fades in his hood