Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
How is claiming Hebrew Israelite not claiming enslaved ancestry? :what:

You do realize slavery took places thousands of years later right? And how black people benefit from slavery? :what:
It's a myth started and spread by negros with low self-esteem, that's why. Yeah, they might claim enslaved ancestry, but they gotta tie in some nonsense to make their ancestors and their lineage grandiose, as if them being West African and later American isn’t enough. They don't claim their ancestors, they claim a fictionalized version of them.

And I didn't say we benefited from slavery, I said we benefited from their struggle. Key difference.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Whats with all the Hebrew shyt? Whats wrong with being from Westside and Central Africa? I dont be caring about none of that Egyptian shyt.
Nobody said there was anything wrong with it. You may be different but some people like to learn.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@that guy @number21 @Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

And you know what else is funny. This post here below. Ya'll remember when that wakanda movie came out orginally. And Jake was buying dashikis and shyt. Ham told them goofy nikkas they were all types of akatas and cultural appropriators. So it's damn if you do damn if you don't with Ham.
nikkas want to claim every culture and civilization but west african or niger congo :heh:

full

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
We are shedding those things everyday hence this thread and people like you are still mad
These motherland Africa nergos and actual Africans are the worst in pushing the constructed narrative that we're only "Black and African" even more than the Caucasians.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's a myth started and spread by negros with low self-esteem, that's why. Yeah, they might claim enslaved ancestry, but they gotta tie in some nonsense to make their ancestors and their lineage grandiose, as if them being West African and later American isn’t enough. They don't claim their ancestors, they claim a fictionalized version of them.

And I didn't say we benefited from slavery, I said we benefited from their struggle. Key difference.
A myth? Damn you got some deep rooted self hatred going on inside you. :wow:

You literally said we benefited from slavery but I’ll let you change it. How did we benefit from struggling?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
@that guy @number21 @Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

And you know what else is funny. This post here below. Ya'll remember when that wakanda movie came out orginally. And Jake was buying dashikis and shyt. Ham told them goofy nikkas they were all types of akatas and cultural appropriators. So it's damn if you do damn if you don't with Ham.

full

That's why I usually ignore their blabbing. They're on the level of cacs and liberal black women in how they want to dictate on how jake should view themselves and move.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any dissenting opinion a Jewish person doesn't want to hear is antisemitism. Kyrie Irving posts a book available for purchase on Amazon and it's instantly deemed antisemitic. Get the f*** outta here with this s***. Anyone with a brain can see what's going on. But things gotta play out according to the script lol
We do the same.