Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They erased our history then get mad when your on a learning path to learn something other than our history started with slavery.

If you are conscious black man anywhere in the diaspora that wanted to learn anything other than the transatlantic slave trade then you have at some point came across the Hebrew Israelite teachings. It seems that kyrie is on that same path.
White men and non-blacks trying to tell Black Men what to read and what not to read...

What does that sound like?
:mjpls:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Nothing more pathetic than a Hebrew Israelite. So jealous of jews that they try to become jews. They HATE "just" being black, and you should here what they think of Africans. Pure c00nery.

This black obsession with jews needs to fukking stop.
We need to stop defending black retards.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
White men and non-blacks trying to tell Black Men what to read and what not to read...

What does that sound like?
i mean there's a reason all the hebrew stuff got erased off youtube. and the internet generally. shyt is a trip but sometime there's morsels of truth to the information they put out. it's like a tornado of fukkery with darts of truth thrown in there. most entertaining shyt on youtube for YEARS!

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
ljL68_Tk_400x400.jpg

A new species of rodent has been discovered, I see :ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i mean there's a reason all the hebrew stuff got erased off youtube. and the internet generally. shyt is a trip but sometime there's morsels of truth to the information they put out. it's like a tornado of fukkery with darts of truth thrown in there. most entertaining shyt on youtube for YEARS!
that's the entire hotep arena in a nutshell mixing a lot of bullshyt with the truth which is why it became a joke

I warned people since sohh the Black knowledge lane would become ridiculed if the fiction was not separated from fact. people just want feel good shyt even when it isn't accurate.

There were and still are Black Jews for sure. There are customs in my very tribe that are Judaic and also most of our oral history talks about us coming from North. Despite all that I don't consider myself a true Hebrew and Hebrew Israelites would call me a hamite.

People that don't understand why it is called escapism need to see the separation israelites create with Africans from calling us Hamites to claiming to not be from there. That's why it's a coping mechanism. They are not using the history to embrace their African roots but rather try to push away from em. Like others said it's people who believe in this shyt that also believe they are American Natives and Egyptians... that tells you everything.

You got dudes in here calling us Hamites right now :laff:@number21

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Nothing more pathetic than a Hebrew Israelite. So jealous of jews that they try to become jews. They HATE "just" being black, and you should here what they think of Africans. Pure c00nery.

This black obsession with jews needs to fukking stop.
We need to stop defending black retards.

First and only time I was in New York I came across these weirdos dressed like Rey Mysterio Jr. shouting obscenities out a megaphone at tourists :francis: :mjlol::huhldup::deadrose::why:

Probably went back to their countries telling stories about them.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
that's the entire hotep arena in a nutshell mixing a lot of bullshyt with the truth which is why it became a joke

I warned people since sohh the Black knowledge lane would become ridiculed if the fiction was not separated from fact. people just want feel good shyt even when it isn't accurate.

There were and still are Black Jews for sure. There are customs in my very tribe that are Judaic and also most of our oral history talks about us coming from North. Despite all that I don't consider myself a true Hebrew and Hebrew Israelites would call me a hamite.

People that don't understand why it is called escapism need to see the separation israelites create with Africans from calling us Hamites to claiming to not be from there. That's why it's a coping mechanism. They are not using the history to embrace their African roots but rather try to push away from em. Like others said it's people who believe in this shyt that also believe they are American Natives and Egyptians... that tells you everything.

Look at this obsessed weirdo.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

sure. but you can also admit that the egyptians are black from their genesis, but after the land was conquered by the arabs and other non-blacks it became more and more mixed to the point their populace are now clearly black+arab+other everyone there looks like steph curry. and surely during its conquest some native egyptians migrated around the african continent hence some of their customs and science being found in some "non-egyptian tribes" but not only that I think black followers of kemetic teaching just want something more african for their spiritual needs and it's all positive from that side of things.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any dissenting opinion a Jewish person doesn't want to hear is antisemitism. Kyrie Irving posts a book available for purchase on Amazon and it's instantly deemed antisemitic. Get the f*** outta here with this s***. Anyone with a brain can see what's going on. But things gotta play out according to the script lol

Someone once said antisemitism used to mean you didn't like Jews, now it means Jews don't like you.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
nikkas want to claim every culture and civilization but west african or niger congo :heh:

Yea who’s more black… The one who says black people were EVERYWHERE or the ones who say they were only in Africa?

Clown shyt. Only out of Africa nikkas want everyone black pushed back to Africa. But the white man who also came out of Africa gets to be European. The Asian man who came out of Africa gets to be Asian. The Hispanic gets to be whatever it is they see themselves as. Yet everywhere black people alone are consistently limited to be African… why?