Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie is dumb but didn't Joe Tsai make his money off of a fukking sweatshop site that sold/sells bootlegs of NBA jerseys and fake nikes to this day? I still am confused how he was allowed by the league to become an NBA owner when one of the biggest things people use/used alibaba for was to buy bootleg NBA jerseys, but i guarantee NBA sending cease and desists to brehs outside an arena doing the same shyt. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This breh covered it perfectly.

Its escapism to deal with trauma and Jews are just a visible target.

This Israelite shyt is pure garbage and reeks of self hatred.

I bet if you talked to an Israelite long enough, some c00nish beliefs would come out of his mouth
It wouldn't take long.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
We been known. The difference is unlike the Chinese nets owner and other foreigners, we don’t sit and cower. We aren’t scared of white people/jews. We aren’t going to run away to another country.
You statement means neighing if you're still speaking the white man's language, praying to his god, breeding with his women, keeping his name, wearing his clothes etc. You're not scared? Shed all those things to prove it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Nothing more pathetic than a Hebrew Israelite. So jealous of jews that they try to become jews. They HATE "just" being black, and you should here what they think of Africans. Pure c00nery.

This black obsession with jews needs to fukking stop.
We need to stop defending black retards.
yall nikkas really didnt grow up around black people :mjlol:

I could say people like you dikk ride liberal white politics too much

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't KD's "bestfriend" and business "partner" a jewish guy?

yikes.

shyt bout to implode but they gonna blackball kai from the league... can't even get him to the Lakers now :damn:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie is dumb but didn't Joe Tsai make his money off of a fukking sweatshop site that sold/sells bootlegs of NBA jerseys and fake nikes to this day? I still am confused how he was allowed by the league to become an NBA owner when one of the biggest things people use/used alibaba for was to buy bootleg NBA jerseys, but i guarantee NBA sending cease and desists to brehs outside an arena doing the same shyt. :mjlol:
He’s also the owner that was defending china when rockets GM Daryl morey defended the Hong Kong protestors. Just like the Jewish community this Chinese coward is a hypocrite.

He supports one of the most oppressive communist regimes that he himself ran away from but is talking about perceived anti-semitism :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You statement means neighing if you're still speaking the white man's language, praying to his god, breeding with his women, keeping his name, wearing his clothes etc. You're not scared? Shed all those things to prove it.
We are shedding those things everyday hence this thread and people like you are still mad

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
We are shedding those things everyday hence this thread and people like you are still mad
So I guess you haven't seen my threads. I've taken ancestry tests (97% SSA), I've lived in Afrika for 488 days, I just legally changed my name to an Afrikan one, I've spoken at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the DRC, I've gone to traditional Afrikan ceremonies and can damn-near guarantee that I have more clothes sewn and made in Afrika than anyone here—if I can be so bold—so don't paint as one of your imaginary "haters".

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Instead of starting a shytty school Kanye was running programs for disadvantaged youth?

What if...
Because anything that is pro-black is automatically labeled anti-white or anti-Jewish and is met with extreme outrage hence this thread

A black man simply posted a book he read or a movie he watched and is in your own words “talking shyt about the Jews”