Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Nothing more pathetic than a Hebrew Israelite. So jealous of jews that they try to become jews. They HATE "just" being black, and you should here what they think of Africans. Pure c00nery.

This black obsession with jews needs to fukking stop.
We need to stop defending black retards.
lol Kyrie a genius let him sage his brains in peace.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Where is "brother Po-light" to shed light on these issues? ohhh right freaky breh was touching on lil girls

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Kyrie looks musty as hell. Seem like one of those people who don't shower everyday bc "the human body wasn't designed for that"

Crazy how his free thinking always ends up in some contrarian bullshyt. This dude wanna be different so bad he doesn't realize it's fukking himself over

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
These cats are spooked breh. The YE situation made it clear that you either bow the knee to the bankers or get silenced and seen as the worst thing ever. And these pro-blackity bum are totally in line for it.
it's like the unspoken truth. like when in the world do banks turn away money. this shyt is mind blowing. they happily bank money for known KKK leaders but let a black man point out some observations of the world and he gets smacked, cold world but they who ever they are seem to be proving KoonYe's point for him in some ways.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

They are about to get this guy out of the paint quickly, they dont play

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That's why I usually ignore their blabbing. They're on the level of cacs and liberal black women in how they want to dictate on how jakes should view themselves and move.
I'm kinda starting to get into that habit as well. Just throw nikkas on ignore.
nikkas be Vikings ,Jews,Monks,Asiatic,Moors,Native American….literally everything but African :dead:
full
This is funny too cause this post actually substantiate Isrealite theology. You only get cancelled for claiming one of these as a black person.

This post supports Isrealite theology of being discontinued from your heritage and not knowing your identity. Worshipping other gods and trying to assimilate into other cultures and take on other identities.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re comparing us pointing out actual unprovoked racism towards to a black man being unjustly called antisemitic for posting a movie that’s on Amazon?
Just like how we don't like for others to determine what we find racist, how can we turn around and do the same?