Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

that guy

Superstar
Daps
U fukkin retard, I am not one of the four major media corporations nor am I jewish how the fukk could I decide wats anti semitism or not? :gucci:

U kno wat precedent means? Who could set a precedent in this situation?

U just another smart dumb nikka running on the coli wet for arguments, dont quote me again u most definitely an autist
How are you white but don’t understand English? If you are referring to someone else you say “THEY said it’s antisemitic”

Just because YOU accepted the precedents that your Caucasian people set doesn’t mean that black people did as well.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yes, individuals who don't eat up the narrative based history that was created and pushed by Caucasians are the lowest of the low.

Not drug dealers, rapists, murders, thieves, etc but people who dont eat up narratives from the White Supremacists you nikkas claim to hate.

Goofy fukk.
Yeah, that poster @BaltimoreTwilightMarauder sounds slow as hell. Israelite doctrine is rooted in the prophets, messengers, priests etc being black. But they just "hate" being black. FOH chump. Malcolm X believed blacks in the Americas were Israelites but let that nikka tell it "he hated just being black"

Anyone with a brain can see what's going on. But things gotta play out according to the script lol
According to negroes on the internet you hate your race if you think your history goes beyond just the trans-Atlantic and jim crow.

Hosea 4:6
full

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Hebrew Israelite is just one of many copes from Black Americans ashamed of having enslaved ancestors. Imagine benefitting from your ancestors' struggle but running from their identity at the same time.

:why: :why:

And we wonder why we're in the position we're in?
How is claiming Hebrew Israelite not claiming enslaved ancestry? :what:

You do realize slavery took places thousands of years later right? And how black people benefit from slavery? :what: