Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Can you read? YOU said that’s antisemitism. It’s not antisemitism.
U fukkin retard, I am not one of the four major media corporations nor am I jewish how the fukk could I decide wats anti semitism or not? :gucci:

U kno wat precedent means? Who could set a precedent in this situation?

U just another smart dumb nikka running on the coli wet for arguments, dont quote me again u most definitely an autist

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They erased our history then get mad when your on a learning path to learn something other than our history started with slavery.

If you are conscious black man anywhere in the diaspora that wanted to learn anything other than the transatlantic slave trade then you have at some point came across the Hebrew Israelite teachings. It seems that kyrie is on that same path.
There's a very rich history in West Africa and an even more accessible, extensively documented history after the transatlantic slave trade

The Bible is a middle eastern book, interpreted by cacs and forced onto us

41phsyF4mkL.jpg

9781662106699.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Are Black people ready to accept that Jesus is not the promised Messiah? That he did not establish a new covenant with descendants of Hebrews.....or do we just want what the Jews got. Because I am :mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I disagree but I do understand he has the fundamental right to post what he wants. I guess I'm asking why not post this when he retires and doing it full time?

Maybe because he wants to post it now? Why does he have to tip toe around Jews when they don't have to tip toe around us? He can't simply post a movie that he maybe found interesting? He said nothing about whether he disagrees or agrees with the movie, but just posted it up. Why is this information being suppressed when "Hebrew Israelites" hold ZERO power in society?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's bullshyt. It's only black people in America that believes in this horse shyt. I've been to 7 countries with black people with 6 in America and no where do they say this foolishness but America. So how did black people in America come into this knowledge but black people in the Caribbean, Central, and South America hasn't? How come you guys never mentioned Jewish people in Ethiopia?
Black people in America have made the most progress intellectually than any other diaspora group. That’s why. We’ve created entire music genres and cultures from scratch. We’ve have countless inventions coming out of chattel slavery. The most influential black people are black Americans. That’s exactly why the great Marcus Garvey who is Jamaica had to LEAVE Jamaica and come to America.

Black American people do claim Jewish ancestry in Ethiopia as well as Ethiopian Christianity as the first Christians :what:

Let me guess, you are a African? Most Africans I know speak French and are Catholics despite never actually being enslaved. Y’all have European names despite being FROM Africa. Like I said earlier, black Americans are the ONLY people that resist white supremacy. And just like the nets owner y’all hate us for it for some reason.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Are Black people ready to accept that Jesus is not the promised Messiah? That he did not establish a new covenant with descendants of Hebrews.....or do we just want what the Jews got. Because I am :mjpls:

In back to back chapters, Revelations talks about those who masquerade as Jews. Look it up to confirm if you want to.
Revelations 2:9 and Revelations 3:9

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

How about Revelations 4:3
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Here is a jasper stone:
red-jasper-thumb-stone.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Apostle Paul, who was a Jew, is mistaken for an Egyptian

Acts 21:38, ESV: Are you not the Egyptian, then, who recently stirred up a revolt and led the four thousand men of the Assassins out into the wilderness?

Matthew 2:13-15
13 Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, “Arise, take the young Child and His mother, flee to Egypt, and stay there until I bring you word; for Herod will seek the young Child to destroy Him.”

14 When he arose, he took the young Child and His mother by night and departed for Egypt, 15 and was there until the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, “Out of Egypt I called My Son.”

Paul, a prominent Jew, mistaken for an Egyptian... and Jesus's family fleeing to Egypt to avoid Herod... You don't flee to places where you stand out. You flee to where you blend in. Why didn't Jesus and family get sent to Europe to hide?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
As long as you guys know there are consequences for every action—warranted or not.
We been known. The difference is unlike the Chinese nets owner and other foreigners, we don’t sit and cower. We aren’t scared of white people/jews. We aren’t going to run away to another country.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Type yokes of iron in google and see what comes in the images tab

Then read Deuteronomy 28
48 therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

Or how about this:
Deuteronomy 28
43 The alien who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
44 He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, but you will be the tail.

68 The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Who was sent 'back to Egypt' in ships into slavey and has yokes of iron around their neck? Who is forever being loaned to and has no real financial power? All of this is right there

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.