Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I gotta be Caucasian cuz I explained to u what’s goin on in American media?

Bra I gotta stop engaging yall emotional retards on here :laff:

No one is arguing if Kyrie was right or wrong, the fact is they’ve done the same thing to 3 other nikkas for speakin on the same topic
You literally said what kyrie said was antisemitic. You gotta close the Reddit tab because you clearly can’t post on both sites and remember what you said :heh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why can't Kyrie even post a movie that advocates no violence against Jews before the Jews come to check him and the scared negroes pop up on some, "WHY IS HE DOING THAT? HE NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL!" We gotta carefully watch everything we say and do so as not to offend them, but they don't hold that same regard for us and have no qualms putting out 'black men are worthless' movies and media and mass murder music.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I disagree but I do understand he has the fundamental right to post what he wants. I guess I'm asking why not post this when he retires and doing it full time?
Because he’s a grown man and this is America, not Taiwan. He can post what he wants on his personal twitter. Do y’all not understand the concept of free speech?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You literally said what kyrie said was antisemitic. You gotta close the Reddit tab because you clearly can’t post on both sites and remember what you said :heh:
In 2022, with precedents set by Minister Farrakhan, Nick Cannon and Ye, if u say that black isrealites are the real Hebrews or anything that align’s wit that thinkin that is Antisemitism
Naw u just an emotional retárd that can’t read, keep up

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Hebrew communities were in America before Columbus, but true Jerusalem and the land promised to the descendants of Abraham is in Africa.

They Kingdom of Judah was scattered to the four corners of the world, first by the Romans then centuries later by the slavers (Rome, again), fulfilling the prophecy of Deuteronomy 28:64

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
They erased our history then get mad when your on a learning path to learn something other than our history started with slavery.

If you are conscious black man anywhere in the diaspora that wanted to learn anything other than the transatlantic slave trade then you have at some point came across the Hebrew Israelite teachings. It seems that kyrie is on that same path.
It's bullshyt. It's only black people in America that believes in this horse shyt. I've been to 7 countries with black people with 6 in Afrika**and no where do they say this foolishness but America. So how did black people in America come into this knowledge but black people in the Caribbean, Central, and South America hasn't? How come you guys never mentioned Jewish people in Ethiopia?

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why would you want to be a chopped dikk, inbred, sand-in-the-ass Hebrew?

nikkas want to claim every culture and civilization but west african or niger congo :heh:
It KILLS me when wannabe yamakas on here try to call West Africa, "Negroland" :wow:

shyt's pathetic, we're apparently the chosen people, yet all this bullshyt happens to us and we're supposed to sit there and take it? Black Hebrews are spiritual cuckolds on top of being fukking retarded :mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is dumb. Folks don't seem to value being strategic anymore...

Money gives you more power than tweets. Get the money first and once you have fukk you money and don't with that then do this if you choose

Last edited: