Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas want to claim every culture and civilization but west african or niger congo :heh:

:ohhh:

51Z15+x91AL.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to know one Jew that was killed or harmed due to Hebrews to Negroes, but yet there are countless blacks that are killed from gangsta rap, drill and other degenerate music that gets promoted, but yet somehow the latter escapes scrutiny. Music that mocks smoking the ashes of a 16 year old boy can openly be promoted, but a picture of some niche documentary that 99% of the black population doesn't even know about is 'too dangerous'.

There are countless tales of death, destruction and incarceration that are coming from drill music that gets promoted than a documentary that hardly anybody will watch. and has led to zero deaths or harm to Jews. How about Fort Worth middle school rapper Lil Rodney who is holding guns in his video and talking about 'slidin'?

Daps
If you’re a black person on the corner, spouting some “hotep” gibberish, they don’t care. You’re a curious oddity for passersby to look at on their way to the office.

But, if you’re a black multimillionaire who has more wealth than 99% of the white population on this planet - who gets paid millions to do something besides toiling away in an office until you reach your 60s and retire to collect some bullshyt social security check each month - cacs do not want you to exercise a single brain cell of independent thought that strays from the script they’ve handed you.

:sas2:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you’re a black person on the corner, spouting some “hotep” gibberish, they don’t care.
Lmao, this isn't true either. One West Israelites (the cats you see standing on the corners) are considered property eye sores. They have cops called on them all the time. Also, other religious organizations care because they're siphoning off members away from their churches.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
If you’re a black person on the corner, spouting some “hotep” gibberish, they don’t care. You’re a curious oddity for passersby to look at on their way to the office.

But, if you’re a black multimillionaire who has more wealth than 99% of the white population on this planet - who gets paid millions to do something besides toiling away in an office until you reach your 60s and retire to collect some bullshyt social security check each month - cacs do not want you to exercise a single brain cell of independent thought that strays from the script they’ve handed you.

:sas2:

False, even folks like Phil Valentine, Bobby Hemmitt and Bro. Dawud have have had issues with the beast, police trying to shut down their lectures etc what are you talking about?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
False, even folks like Phil Valentine, Bobby Hemmitt and Bro. Dawud have have had issues with the beast, police trying to shut down their lectures etc what are you talking about?
It's always been that way with Black leaders, Teachers, and organizations. I remember Bobby talking about having his phone tapped and him saying not to join any black organization because they're more likely to have government influencers working inside of them.

Daps
Lmao, this isn't true either. One West Israelites (the cats you see standing on the corners) are considered property eye sores. They have cops called on them all the time. Also, other religious organizations care because they're siphoning off members away from their churches.

I’m not talking about the petty bourgeois. I’m referring to the power brokers, the men who run this world and whose control of the media is for the express purpose of socially conditioning the masses - especially black people - to not critically examine our society and start asking questions. Those men do not care about some Israelites standing outside a bodega.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I’m not talking about the petty bourgeois. I’m referring to the power brokers, the men who run this world and whose control of the media is for the express purpose of socially conditioning the masses - especially black people - to not critically examine this world. Those men do not care about some Israelites standing outside a bodega.
With all due respect brotha you're wrong.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
It's always been that way with Black leaders, Teachers, and organizations. I remember Bobby talking about having his phone tapped and him saying not to join any black organization because they're more likely to have government influencers working inside of them.

For sure, I remember Bro. Steve Cokely (PBUH) used to attract a lot attention, the difference is that he didn't do nebulous, he would name names and because of that he was highly watched.

With regards to organizations I agree wholeheartedly, this appears to be true across the board, through every ethnic group and demographic,.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
For sure, I remember Bro. Steve Cokely (PBUH) used to attract a lot attention, the difference is that he didn't do nebulous, he would name names and because of that he was highly watched.
Steve Cokely. And dikk Gregory would name-drop a lot. Even the war correspondent Bro.Del Jones.
With regards to organizations I agree wholeheartedly, this appears to be true across the board, through every ethnic group and demographic,.
Yeah, you right bruh. I'm going to expound on my thought here about Bobby.

Bobby would say that but yet he had the gathering of the masters and a circle of sistas who were into astrology, root working, and necromancy.
Bobby was a funny guy he would talk for a whole hour or so and then say "Now I'm going to start the Lecture" . Lmao. but during that first hour, he would say sometimes sista so and so helped identify a new entity. And when he had his stroke people gathered up their dough and donated for his recovery.

So I don't think Bobby saw anything wrong with organizing and working as a collective but I think his thing was that most our people are easily led so it's better to generalize and say don't organize or join any groups rather than being nuanced.

And as it relates to the thread Bobby would talk about Jewish people too. He has hundreds of lectures so I don't remember the exact one I heard it from brotha but you seemed well knowledged and probably heard him speak on them as well already. He would call them the "isn't reallies" instead of Israelis. I found some clips. Bobby also believe negroes in the Americas were Israelites. But he viewed the bible as being plagiarized and if you are going to read it then you have to read it viewing yourself as christ.

Last edited:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Exactly. All the deflecting is laughable. They need to be monitoring German or Russian media. Blacks have never done anything to Jews as a collective, so who are they to come and dictate and regulate what blacks can watch or read? Guys are cheering on being boyed by another race and being old what they can and can't do all in the meanwhile, the favor isn't going to be returned. Go to some Jewish message boards and tell them they can't listen to Lil Durk or listen to Doja Cat and see what response you get.
What’s some Jewish message boards? @Sccit ain’t tell us some when I asked him

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok, so it's ok to not only promote kill-a-nikka music, but it's also fine to fund it because 'we have agency', but Kyrie can't post a picture of a documentary and nothing else. They don't have agency to not go to his twitter? Why are they letting black folks control them?:

Why is half jew doja cat allowed to make two songs degrading black men, one where she names the song after racist terminology that mocks black men getting shot by police, aka 'dindu nuffin' and then another where she talks about how black men don't pay the rent and need to get a job. She dated white men for the vast majority of her life and was known to hang around in racist chatrooms and yet no blowback. hmmm
That doesn't even make sense, man. A lot of those drill rap songs get popular without radio or major labels promoting. They do try to hop on when the buzz is there so they can capitalize. Even on this site you got black folks that will defend drill rap and ignore it's influence on kids. Unless you think they are just jew agents digitally blackfacing.
If you see something you don't like on a public platform like Twitter you have the option of voicing your opinion on it.

That goes into another argument that why are you expecting nonblacks to fight our fight? Doja like Kanye, should've been deaded by the black community but you still had black entertainers working with them, black employees in the entertainment business not protesting, and the general black audience stilling supporting.