Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Watching it on Amazon isn't the problem, and you know that - so why are you asking me this dumb question?
Promoting it is the issue.
So Amazon having it posted on their platform to be viewed and watched isn't the problem? But Kyrie sharing it on his social media feed is the problem?

So your message is "anti-semitism" is ok to be published as long as it's for purchase?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Amazon having it posted on their platform to be viewed and watched isn't the problem? But Kyrie sharing it on his social media feed is the problem?

So your message is "anti-semitism" is ok to be published as long as it's for purchase?

My message is the forced conversion of Amazon into a public utility or into a publicly-owned cooperative whose employees have broad collective bargaining rights, the taxation of Jeff Bezos into nothingness, and the broad purging of racist material - I'm not as simplistic as you :comeon:
I don't support anti-semitism because it contains the same internal logics as anti-Blackness :beli:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Watching it on Amazon isn't the problem, and you know that - so why are you asking me this dumb question?
Promoting it is the issue.
The question isn’t dumb. Calling someone antisemitic for watching a movie that’s on Amazon and posting about it is dumb.

The Jewish community took part in the system of slavery which involved destroying black history for those in the diaspora. As a result, groups like the Hebrew Israelites have popped up. If the Jewish communities doesn’t like it, they should not have participated in slavery.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*looks at thread in supposedly black forum* * sees people shytting on a black men for white jew props *

im not even into hebrew isrealite stuff but the way yall so quick to join in shytting on a black man and condemning him over jews, knowing theres no way in hell jews or any white people would face this level of scrutiny if they said something abut black people is :mjpls:

and yall trying to bait and switch and act like all these black men are maga, so farakhan and cube are/were maga ? foh we see you white liberal cac

that guy

Superstar
Daps
My message is the forced conversion of Amazon into a public utility or into a publicly-owned cooperative whose employees have broad collective bargaining rights, the taxation of Jeff Bezos into nothingness, and the broad purging of racist material - I'm not as simplistic as you :comeon:
I don't support anti-semitism because it contains the same internal logics as anti-Blackness :beli:
That doesn’t make any sense

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its fine if the white man makes money off it. but its not ok if a black man shares it.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
its fine if the white man makes money off it. but its not ok if a black man shares it.

Yup. Then the brotha got the nerve to call somebody simplistic. When he contradicted himself. One post it's not a problem. The next post it needs to be a purge.

The brother @EndDomination just ain’t that bright family.

He doesn’t critically think, he only regurgitates the talking points of whoever he feels is “supposed” to be right.

Once you ask him the logic of his stance, it falls apart because he never gave it any real thought to begin with.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Even though religion doesn't move the needle for me

I'm never going to stop a breh from promoting black truth even if I don't believe either side

Look how angry white supremacists get at the idea...

But Kyrie you're not answering the question..... Stfu boy

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It’s c00nish to me to beleive that our race was cursed or punished by God. And that’s why we became slaves so long and are where we are. (Deuteronomy) How the hell can you be black and think the creator of the universe cursed your race. That’s c00nish but they don’t see it that way, because they think the shyt actually happened
That’s not about a race but about a people.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No, and that isn't what I said or implied.
The reporter is not criticizing Kyrie for watching the right-wing propaganda, he's criticizing him for promoting the right-wing propaganda.
SO racist material on amazon is the problem?
The availability of racist material is always a problem, but that isn't the point of the criticism, nor what it the point of Kyrie's response - in this case, he was promoting the material - Amazon's ability to make money off of it is tied to its popularity, and a celebrity who frequently dips into alt-right conspiracy promotion is just the person to help increase those numbers.
The question isn’t dumb. Calling someone antisemitic for watching a movie that’s on Amazon and posting about it is dumb.

The Jewish community took part in the system of slavery which involved destroying black history for those in the diaspora. As a result, groups like the Hebrew Israelites have popped up. If the Jewish communities doesn’t like it, they should not have participated in slavery.
Black Hebrew Israelites popped up because Black literacy is low and they appeal to a certain kind of chauvinism masquerading as Black pride, they target disaffected Black men, largely living in urban areas and without any kind of ideological bent or drive, and they bring them into the fold. Just like any other modern religion.
Neither of those things is "fine," and a celebrity sharing it helps the white man make even more money off of it.
Yup. Then the brotha got the nerve to call somebody simplistic. When he contradicted himself. One post it's not a problem. The next post it needs to be a purge.

There was no contradiction in what I said, your attempts to move the goalposts doesn't change anything I typed out.
The brother @EndDomination just ain’t that bright family.

He doesn’t critically think, he only regurgitates the talking points of whoever he feels is “supposed” to be right.

Once you ask him the logic of his stance, it falls apart because he never gave it any real thought to begin with.
Having to go back and forth with you morons about an obvious point is tiring.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
No, and that isn't what I said or implied.
The reporter is not criticizing Kyrie for watching the right-wing propaganda, he's criticizing him for promoting the right-wing propaganda.

The availability of racist material is always a problem, but that isn't the point of the criticism, nor what it the point of Kyrie's response - in this case, he was promoting the material - Amazon's ability to make money off of it is tied to its popularity, and a celebrity who frequently dips into alt-right conspiracy promotion is just the person to help increase those numbers.

Black Hebrew Israelites popped up because Black literacy is low and they appeal to a certain kind of chauvinism masquerading as Black pride, they target disaffected Black men, largely living in urban areas and without any kind of ideological bent or drive, and they bring them into the fold. Just like any other modern religion.

Neither of those things is "fine," and a celebrity sharing it helps the white man make even more money off of it.

There was no contradiction in what I said, your attempts to move the goalposts doesn't change anything I typed out.

Having to go back and forth with you morons about an obvious point is tiring.
negged for dummy babble