Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie really needs be very careful man he is putting his career in danger. I know he's got money but he better move carefully.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Kyrie really needs be very careful man he is putting his career in danger. I know he's got money but he better move carefully.
With the way this and last season went I think he might be starting to care less and less and is still playing just to keep maxing out his earning potential.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
My point was if you don't even believe in the scriptures and it's DuckTales then it's a waste of time for both of us. It's a waste of time for me to pull 100 scriptures on why blacks of the transatlantic are Jews and you not believe in one word. Proverbs 9:8 kjv. Sounds like you want me to entertain your disbelief.

Anger? About what exactly? So you were right about Matthew being a single chapter? Ok dude Let me help you. Matthew is an entire book inside of the bible. It isn't a single chapter. There's a story inside of Matthew where Christ came across a woman who was a Canaanite. It's in Matthew 15. Let's look at how he interacted with her and in this interaction, he mentions why he was sent. Two things I want you to pull from this story 1 is how christ dealt with the woman and two who he said he was sent to, ok. Both are relevant to our discussion.

Matthew 15:21-23kjv
21Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil (She was demon possessed). 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us

So I want to pause right here before we continue with Matthew. It said Christ didn't answer the woman and his disciples wanted to send her away. Why do you think christ didn't originally answer this woman and his disciples wanted to send her away @gtj1982 ?
So lets continue with verse 24 same chapter.
24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Jesus is telling you who he was sent to save and redeem.
25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. Why do you think Christ said this @gtj1982 ? What does it mean when he says cast it to dogs? Make note of this I'll give you the answer shortly. Lets continue in the same chapter verse 27

27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. So Christ makes this woman's daughter whole again after not initially answering her. And saying it's not just to cast bread from the children unto the dogs.

Lets go back a few chapters, In Matthew 7:6

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I honestly don't. You weren't very clear. You're sort of rambling incoherently. Then mentioned something about not going to church in a thread about Kyrie Irving referencing a isrealite book and movie series.

Appreciate the breakdown but still don’t get your hostility. I was genuinely curious because I don’ didn’t get the connection between the verse quoted and black Americans being Jews. Only people I shyt on here are racist and that weirdo @Gil Scott-Heroin. Otherwise I try to come with positive energy.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
With the way this and last season went I think he might be starting to care less and less and is still playing just to keep maxing out his earning potential.
Yeah I think he intends to go to the Lakers and has ready put out feelers and that's the real reason the Lakers won't take on salary but if he keeps this shyt up idk man.

Daps
Appreciate the breakdown but still don’t get your hostility. I was genuinely curious because I don’ didn’t get the connection between the verse quoted and black Americans being Jews. Only people I shyt on here are racist and that weirdo @Gil Scott-Heroin. Otherwise I try to come with positive energy.
I'm the weirdo, yet you tagged me in a completely irrelevant post that had nothing to do with me? You sure do like telling on yourself, don't you?

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie and Kanye both deserve each other. Entitled idiots who know nothing but because they have $ they got tons of people around to enable their dumb thoughts and behavior.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate the breakdown
I'm glad you liked it.
but still don’t get your hostility.
So let's settle this I wasn't being hostile My whole point was what does it matter? If you personally believe the scriptures are DuckTales. It shouldn't make a difference to you. I think that's a valid point that doesn't have to be interpreted or flipped into me being mad or hostile towards gtj1982 on the internet.

When I said it's not for you I meant that literally because you don't pick God he picks you according to the text. If the most high isn't on your heart(mind) then it's because he chooses not to be not the other way around. I wasn't being hostile that's in the text. Peasants don't reject the king.

Let's get it out of the text for you we're going to hop back into Matthew this time it's chapter 13. On your own you can read the entire chapter but I'm going to get straight to the point. So in Chapter 13, Christ is talking to a multitude of people and he speaking in parables. And before he ends his speech he says "who hath ears let them hear" and then his disciples asks him why does he always speak in parables. And he said this to them.

Matthew 13:9-13
9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Verses 9 and 13 are interesting because they both mention hearing.

In John 10: 24-27 Christ goes into more detail pay close attention to verse 26

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Now in John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie and Kanye both deserve each other. Entitled idiots who know nothing but because they have $ they got tons of people around to enable their dumb thoughts and behavior.
Do you have anything to say that’s relevant to the topic?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
If anything, the movie made the Kingdom (not tribe) of Dahomey more pro-black than the actual history, and the abojie were more masculine in real-life. In the film, they were stopping the slave trading and that was the heroics of the film.

Again you are infantilizing us like we don't have in agency over our actions. You so damn brainwashed you can't tell you got a defeatist personality. What's the point of living if you think white folks control you?
“If anything the movie made the kingdom of Dahomey more pro-black than the actual history” that’s the whole point dumbass :what:
What if we made a movie that made hitler seem pro-Jewish?

Again if a drug dealer goes to court can you imagine how stupid you sound telling a judge “you are infantilizing my victims, they should have known better” what does that have to do with YOUR actions.

If all black people right now stopped listening to the music they put out they would still be wrong for trying to poison our community. The mental gymnastics you go through just to be a Jewish apologist is mind boggling