Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show the proof of the Jewish belief system and how there's more evidence than what Kyrie believes, dumb ass.
It's long but here you go:

Eat a dikk. I'm not religious, but when you're pulling form shyt like the protocols of the elders of zion (like in the dogshyt video he's sharing), you're not a serious person. you're a fukking idiot with zero sense of self pride/worth. it's why a lot of you losers jump from being the real native Americans, to the real Jews to believing the earth is flat. fukk that Israelite bullshyt.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
It's long but here you go:

Eat a dikk. I'm not religious, but when you're pulling form shyt like the protocols of the elders of zion (like in the dogshyt video he's sharing), you're not a serious person. you're a fukking idiot with zero sense of self pride/worth. it's why a lot of you losers jump from being the real native Americans, to the real Jews to believing the earth is flat. fukk that Israelite bullshyt.
Yeah, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. Thanks for playing.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
"just Black" as if that's supposed to be less than, fukk outta here clown :mjlol:
Where the fukk did I say that's supposed to be less than, motherfukker? My point was, African Americans are not ashamed of our Blackness. We don't need extra titles like other groups, who are Black last after their tribe and nationality. I do support specifying our ethnicity, as in FBA (still includes the word Black), ADOS, etc. So what the fukk are you talking about?

Your stupid ass said we're trying be everything but Black, and I showed you that we are the only ones fine with the just Black as an identifier, without trying to trump it up, which is a good thing. Stop trying to spin shyt, bytch.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Says the dude who claims Black people are not negatively affected by voter id laws. :mjlol:

It's no wonder you believe all this stupid shyt, you have mashed potatoes for brains.
Looks like your trying to paint a narrative, even resorting to lying about what I've said. To what end, who knows. I just know no one takes bytches like you seriously.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks like your trying to paint a narrative, even resorting to lying about what I've said. To what end, who knows. I just know no one takes bytches like you seriously.
Black people are not negatively effected by voter id laws. The only people effected are people that can't get id.
You're an ignorant fukk trying to sell bullshyt to people.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You're an ignorant fukk trying to sell bullshyt to people.

You taking shyt out of context. I also said:

"The voter id laws don't make sense to a lot of us, because the vast majority of us have Identification. However, I understand that some people live in areas where it may be hard to get one. Furthermore, I know the GOP is using underhanded tactics to suppress black votes. I don't think voter ids are stopping black voters."

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk who needs to read this but the indigenous names of Africans arriving in Jamaica is documented at the national slavery archives in Kew, London.

The indigenous names of the slaves were Jewish sounding. You can look it up