Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
all that is true. in all likeliness many African people that were located in sub saharan African when colonists arrived had eons ago migrated from Egypt. Tut is said to be West African by DNA. Someone who's ancestors had once lived in Egypt then settled down in West Africa can't discount their West African roots only to claim Egypt while calling others Hamites.
true indeed.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is low self esteem and insanity masked as knowledge.

The black intelligence online spaces aren’t meant to educate. It’s devolved into escapism and learning to disparage other’s history because yours isn’t sufficient enough for your ego. Every other group in the diaspora has come to mends with the unique cultures they have built within the new world. But you got one group in particular partaking in shape shifting into whatever flavor of the month.

It’s embarrassing and downright scary :hhh:

I think I speak for everyone on here and that’s in my lifetime I have never met an industrious brother who espoused these views. Never. It’s always come from a place of mental illness and poverty

Your premise assumes that the majority of Black Americans ascribe to Hebrew Israelite beliefs.

If you were actually Black American you would know that was not true.

To me it seems like you are using this opportunity to get off shots on all Black Americans.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Your premise assumes that the majority of Black Americans ascribe to Hebrew Israelite beliefs.

If you were actually Black American you would know that was not true.

To me it seems like you are using this opportunity to get off shots on all Black Americans.

Of course not all ascribe to this bullshyt. Most of us are well adjusted adults who love our heritage. This is a small loud minority that exists online and it should always be met with condemnation because it paints us as having low self esteem.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I just read a quick summary of the book Kyrie posted & the author claims Semitic African ethnic groups like Tuareg & Hausa (he included Fulas as well but Fulas aren’t a Semitic group) are part of the Edomites who’re trying to eliminate Bantus & Niger-Congo West Africans, who’re the real Jews. Tuareg, Hausa & Fula (especially Fula) are genetically closer to Niger-Congo groups in West Africa than Niger-Congo groups in West Africa are to Bantus. The only problem is religious fanaticism.

This premise alone makes me disinterested in the book since it shows the author understands zilch about Africa. Granted there might be a lot of interesting facts in the book, however, it’s always better to do proper academic research & have vast knowledge about the people you’re writing about before deciding to publish a book. That’s what separates black scholars like Chancellor Williams & Dr Henrik Clarke from these emotional writers.

If you can’t do a proper research about African groups as a black man - how do you want to win an argument against powerful forces who have an agenda? This gaffe alone is enough to discredit everything he wrote despite the fact that his intentions might be pure & he cited other things that are historical facts in the book.

Good to see Kyrie standing his ground & I respect his belief & quest for knowledge. But that book isn’t it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
nikkas be Vikings ,Jews,Monks,Asiatic,Moors,Native American….literally everything but African :dead:

The point is a lot of the exploits and discoveries of Africans have been incorrectly attributed to other people who happened to move into their lands centuries later.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nothing more pathetic than a Hebrew Israelite. So jealous of jews that they try to become jews. They HATE "just" being black, and you should here what they think of Africans. Pure c00nery.

This black obsession with jews needs to fukking stop.
We need to stop defending black retards.
Kodak, Black and Kendrick, Lamar, say that they are Hebrew Israelite

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Let thst man believe in what he wants, they mad cuz he don't think like a nikka, let him live. I salute him