Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
How are you giving your thoughts on his recent tweet when you’re babbling about right wing and anti-vax nonsense that has nothing to do with the tweet? There was nothing right wing or anti vax about his tweet

Do us all a favor and keep your thoughts to yourself next time and stop trying to derail the thread
Kyrie literally lost millions of dollars over a vaccine. I think it’s safe to say he’s prepared for the blowback.
Why are you babbling about the vaccine when it has nothing to with the tweet? :troll:

I was commenting on Kyrie's tweet, his recent behavior, and the ramifications of some of the shyt he promotes. Now stay out of my notifications clown and find someone else to get your rocks off.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
You missed the point, you are NOT competition :heh:
You negged it because it hurt your feelings but then said you don’t care make it make sense lol

Black Americans proudly claim our history because we have accomplished more in the 20th century alone than you other diaspora blacks have combined. That’s why you’re on an african American hip hop forum right now and not on your own. Instigating our issues and using kyrie as a proxy for the jealousy you have for all African Americans and trying to derail the thread. You probably cried when the queen died didn’t you :mjlol:

Once again you’re attempts at discrediting me when I’m African American. That’s the only play you have because you’re insane is to state someone is suddenly not African American because they don’t believe in this bullshyt. :deadrose:

You are in competition with white people, black people for validation. That’s the only reason Hebrew, Egyptians etc are important. You’re not proud of your ancestry because you would know this isn’t the behavior of proud people.

The rest of the diaspora and majority of black Americans view Kyrie, Kanye and Israelites as crackpot weirdos stuck in poverty and mental illness. It’s not respected or taken seriously. It does nothing for us collectively but make us look like weirdos.

What’s even more crazy and once again you’re attempt to weaponize and quantify our history to disparage others.

That’s not love of yourself. You arrived at that level of discourse because you used to be a pan African dikk riding histories not your own only to have it not reciprocated. Literally the basis for modern black American online spaces.

That’s not love of thyself. That’s a response to unrequited love:pachaha::hhh:.

That’s the difference between me and you weirdo online Tariq Nasheed dikk riders. Y’all went from Natives, Pan Africans, Egyptians to now ADOS/FBA. See I don’t have to call myself that because I was never pan African. I had enough common sense and love of my own history to not reduce it to silly emotional taglines like “same boat different stops”.

I had enough common sense and pride in my own history to understand that differences aren’t inherently bad. I do not need to be in the middle of every diasporans histories to enjoy it.

So you’re little temper tantrums and weaponizing history is cute, misdirected especially towards me, but they reveal the truth which is you’re responding to trauma. You’re entire scholarship is in response to feeling unwanted, disrespected or minimized. That’s not love of self. That’s unrequited love :wow:

cam>

All Star
Daps
Kyrie takes himself so seriously LOL

I wonder if his friends tell him to chill

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps

Truly is an embarrassment to African Americans. These nikkas are hurt.

50% of y’all (1) have a bad case of main character syndrome where you have to be all up in everybody else shyt and (2) want to be anything except black :mjlol:

I said in another thread and it’s simple the constant need to be in the middle of everyone’s else business is white women behavior. These nikkas have become cultural Karen’s :deadrose:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Seen a Christian say the vaccine was the mark of the beast
Then he caught COVID and prayed to Pfizer for relief
Then I caught COVID and started to question Kyrie

- Savior, Kendrick Lamar :francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Once again you’re attempts at discrediting me when I’m African American. That’s the only play you have because you’re insane is to state someone is suddenly not African American because they don’t believe in this bullshyt. :deadrose:

You are in competition with white people, black people for validation. That’s the only reason Hebrew, Egyptians etc are important. You’re not proud of your ancestry because you would know this isn’t the behavior of proud people.

The rest of the diaspora and majority of black Americans view Kyrie, Kanye and Israelites as crackpot weirdos stuck in poverty and mental illness. It’s not respected or taken seriously. It does nothing for us collectively but make us look like weirdos.

What’s even more crazy and once again you’re attempt to weaponize and quantify our history to disparage others.

That’s not love of yourself. You arrived at that level of discourse because you used to be a pan African dikk riding histories not your own only to have it not reciprocated. Literally the basis for modern black American online spaces.

That’s not love of thyself. That’s a response to unrequited love:pachaha::hhh:.

That’s the difference between me and you weirdo online Tariq Nasheed dikk riders. Y’all went from Natives, Pan Africans, Egyptians to now ADOS/FBA. See I don’t have to call myself that because I was never pan African. I had enough common sense and love of my own history to not reduce it to silly emotional taglines like “same boat different stops”.

I had enough common sense and pride in my own history to understand that differences aren’t inherently bad. I do not need to be in the middle of every diasporans histories to enjoy it.

So you’re little temper tantrums and weaponizing history is cute, misdirected especially towards me, but they reveal the truth which is you’re responding to trauma. You’re entire scholarship is in response to feeling unwanted, disrespected or minimized. That’s not love of self. That’s unrequited love :wow:
Not reading that essay give me the cliff notes :heh:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You care too much bro! Kyrie ain’t the one to die in the hill for, but by all means:hubie:

He do and say a lot of “smart dumb nikka” stuff to me :yeshrug:
Its much bigger than Kyrie and Kanye. You seem not to understand that. You're looking at the finger pointing. I want you to look at what the finger is pointing at.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
My ancestors weren't Israelites, Egyptians, Native Americans, or even "Kings and Queens".

They were craftsmen, farmers, blacksmiths, warriors and carpenters. And I'm proud of them. I don't need fantastical bullshyt to take pride in my heritage.
African American history goes back further than slavery and even West Africa. Nubia conquered Egypt for a hundred years, so even if you say Egyptians aren't Black, a Black civilization conquered them.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why are you babbling about the vaccine when it has nothing to with the tweet? :troll:

I was commenting on Kyrie's tweet, his recent behavior, and the ramifications of some of the shyt he promotes. Now stay out of my notifications clown and find someone else to get your rocks off.
Stay out of the thread and I’ll stay out of your notifications. This thread isn’t about anti-vax or any of that other nonsense you posted. I’m tired of y’all derailing these threads with nonsense