Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Black people in America have made the most progress intellectually than any other diaspora group. That’s why. We’ve created entire music genres and cultures from scratch. We’ve have countless inventions coming out of chattel slavery. The most influential black people are black Americans. That’s exactly why the great Marcus Garvey who is Jamaica had to LEAVE Jamaica and come to America.

Black American people do claim Jewish ancestry in Ethiopia as well as Ethiopian Christianity as the first Christians :what:

Let me guess, you are a African? Most Africans I know speak French and are Catholics despite never actually being enslaved. Y’all have European names despite being FROM Africa. Like I said earlier, black Americans are the ONLY people that resist white supremacy. And just like the nets owner y’all hate us for it for some reason.
Since you negged this post @Brehvity3135 please free to prove me wrong :sas2:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you say “we” who are you referring to?

It’s a combination of common sense and historical context. For one, as a black person our culture doesn’t revolve around nor does it involve oppressing other people.
That doesn't have anything to do with what I typed

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is low self esteem and insanity masked as knowledge.

The black intelligence online spaces aren’t meant to educate. It’s devolved into escapism and learning to disparage other’s history because yours isn’t sufficient enough for your ego. Every other group in the diaspora has come to mends with the unique cultures they have built within the new world. But you got one group in particular partaking in shape shifting into whatever flavor of the month.

It’s embarrassing and downright scary :hhh:

I think I speak for everyone on here and that’s in my lifetime I have never met an industrious brother who espoused these views. Never. It’s always come from a place of mental illness and poverty
Kyrie is wealthier than your entire bloodline combined tho :heh:
You more mad at black men like kyrie who trying to learn their lost history than the Jews and Caucasians that caused us to lose our history. You are a c00n :mjlol:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Kyrie is wealthier than your entire bloodline combined tho :heh:
You more mad at black men like kyrie who trying to learn their lost history than the Jews and Caucasians that caused us to lose our history. You are a c00n :mjlol:

Now you’re counting Kyrie’s coins as yours? Again I can emphatically state there aren’t any industrious brothers espousing this crack pock history.

And Kyrie will go down as one of the most talented ball players to ever live who’s mental health issues prevented him from being one of the greatest. The man is mentally disturbed and wrestling with childhood trauma. You can read his background and see where this stems from.

Since you negged this post @Brehvity3135 please free to prove me wrong :sas2:

I negged it because that’s a just another example of the competition you’re engaged in with people who don’t care. :deadrose:

Basically you treat history as a contact sport to weaponize at any moment. Much like most of you smart dumb nikkas y’all don’t actually enjoy your own history. You don’t even honor. You employ it to disparage others.

You’ve arrived at your scholarship not because of genuine interest but because you’re hurt. The continuous quantifying black American “wokeness” and “consciousness” against other members of the diaspora is fukking goofy especially when in the next breath you are appropriating their history by stating you were Egyptian, Coptic, Hebrew, native etc :pachaha:.

Literally mental illness on display.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't have anything to do with what I typed
But it does. You said black people pointing out racism is the same as Jews accusing us of being antisemitic and it’s nowhere near the same. That’s just nonsense.

Jews have participated in not only the slave trade but also the destruction of the black image via Hollywood and music industry. When they call us antisemitic it’s always based on something someone said. Whereas when we call them racist it’s based on ACTION.

Jewish banks (JP Morgan Chase that dropped Kanye) actually owned slaves and financed slave owners. Whereas we as black people actually fought to free them from getting slaughtered in gas chambers.

Words are up to interpretation. Actions are not.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie is a misguided brother trying to rationalize our plight in this country. I don't think he has bad intentions so it's sad watching his descent down the right wing rabbit hole. I'm willing to give him grace over stuff like this, though. it's just the anti-vax stuff that is particularly frustrating.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
And all nations will hate you because you are my followers. But everyone who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22 NLT
nikkas don't get near this much hate if they claim to be Egyptians, Muslims, Political Scientists, Christians, 5 percent etc. I wonder why that is, hmmm? Makes you think.

Some do. Some don't.

I haven't been to church in a minute and think the bible is ducktales but isn't matthew a new testament chapter and having to do with christians? Don't get the connection to jews black or otherwise.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Now you’re counting Kyrie’s coins as yours? Again I can emphatically state there aren’t any industrious brothers espousing this crack pock history.

And Kyrie will go down as one of the most talented ball players to ever live who’s mental health issues prevented him from being one of the greatest. The man is mentally disturbed and wrestling with childhood trauma. You can read his background and see where this stems from.

I negged it because that’s a just another example of the competition you’re engaged in with people who don’t care. :deadrose:

Basically you treat history as a contact sport to weaponize at any moment. Much like most of you smart dumb nikkas y’all don’t actually enjoy your own history. You don’t even honor. You employ it to disparage others.

You’ve arrived at your scholarship not because of genuine interest but because you’re hurt. The continuous quantifying black American “wokeness” and “consciousness” against other members of the diaspora is fukking goofy especially when in the next breath you are appropriating their history by stating you were Egyptian, Coptic, Hebrew, native etc :pachaha:.

Literally mental illness on display.
You missed the point, you are NOT competition :heh:
You negged it because it hurt your feelings but then said you don’t care make it make sense lol

Black Americans proudly claim our history because we have accomplished more in the 20th century alone than you other diaspora blacks have combined. That’s why you’re on an african American hip hop forum right now and not on your own. Instigating our issues and using kyrie as a proxy for the jealousy you have for all African Americans and trying to derail the thread. You probably cried when the queen died didn’t you :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie is a misguided brother trying to rationalize our plight in this country. I don't think he has bad intentions so it's sad watching his descent down the right wing rabbit hole. I'm willing to give him grace over stuff like this, though. it's just the anti-vax stuff that is particularly frustrating.
Do you have something to say that’s relevant to the thread?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Type yokes of iron in google and see what comes in the images tab

Then read Deuteronomy 28
48 therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

Or how about this:
Deuteronomy 28
43 The alien who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
44 He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, but you will be the tail.

68 The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Who was sent 'back to Egypt' in ships into slavey and has yokes of iron around their neck? Who is forever being loaned to and has no real financial power? All of this is right there

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
No response huh?

Treason

All Star
Daps
Like 25% of this site espouse some form of that bullshyt lol. I watched a mf tell a white person they some kind of anointed Hebrew minister/ministress the other day in a thread I damn near dropped my blunt.

But that book isn’t anti-Semitic. They just tryna mop up everybody since the Kanye shyt is hot right now. WSG next.
That book isn’t anti semitic In the slightest.

Same play over and over again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I was giving my thoughts on his recent tweet dummy. You get off on arguing with nikkas or are you on your period?
How are you giving your thoughts on his recent tweet when you’re babbling about right wing and anti-vax nonsense that has nothing to do with the tweet? There was nothing right wing or anti vax about his tweet

Do us all a favor and keep your thoughts to yourself next time and stop trying to derail the thread