Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro fix your homeland and stop playing arm chair quarter over Black American problems.
Man, shut the hell up. This is why you always end up in the bushes. You hate Africans but buy into this pseudo-Historical bullshyt? Kyrie is a joke. This dude went from Native American to Muslim and now to Jew. Who takes people like this seriously? And what the hell is with this preoccupation with Jews by these dudes?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And predictably you went to Tariq nasheed inspired goofy diaspora war insults all while attempting to co-opt the history of others in the diaspora :deadrose: :why: :pachaha: .

Do you understand why anyone who isn’t absolutely fried, don’t take you nikkas serious?

I've never said I agreed with the premise that Black folks are the real Jews.

Frankly, it's not something I think about what I dislike is you folks taking swipes at Black Americans.

It's like you think you have a paternalistic ownership over us.

There are groups with "outlandish" beliefs all over the world why don't you spend time pointing out their absurdity?

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man, shut the hell up. This is why you always end up in the bushes. You hate Africans but buy into this pseudo-Historical bullshyt? Kyrie is a joke. This dude went from Native American to Muslim and now to Jew. Who takes people like this seriously? And what the hell is with this preoccupation with Jews by these dudes?

Why do you care what this man identifies as? And I don't hate Africans.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie never said he was a Jew and his mother is a Native American. You came to derail a thread with personal vendettas and wrong information. Maybe you should be in the bushes?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I care, because I'm fukking sick and tired of dudes like him, and all the bullshyt information being spread everywhere. And your claim here is betrayed by the content of your posts.

Can't you find ahistorical information in contemporary Christian practices?

Would that be considered disinformation?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I dont have much to say except I rarely ever know Kyrie's meanings or motives and to be honest I doubt he has a full grasp on the points he is trying to get across

If someone told me that certain passages of that book resonated with him but he didnt read the full thing I would fully believe that .

With that said he is a grown man....and he will NOT be on the Brooklyn Nets next year

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And all nations will hate you because you are my followers. But everyone who endures to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22 NLT
nikkas don't get near this much hate if they claim to be Egyptians, Muslims, Political Scientists, Christians, 5 percent etc. I wonder why that is, hmmm? Makes you think.
Don’t Hebrew Israelites believe Isreal is IN Africa?
Some do. Some don't.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps

This is low self esteem and insanity masked as knowledge.

The black intelligence online spaces aren’t meant to educate. It’s devolved into escapism and learning to disparage other’s history because yours isn’t sufficient enough for your ego. Every other group in the diaspora has come to mends with the unique cultures they have built within the new world. But you got one group in particular partaking in shape shifting into whatever flavor of the month.

It’s embarrassing and downright scary :hhh:

I think I speak for everyone on here and that’s in my lifetime I have never met an industrious brother who espoused these views. Never. It’s always come from a place of mental illness and poverty

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
"Shut up, and pick that cotton, slave!!!" Do you even hear yourself?! What are you all so afraid of when it comes to criticizing Jewish people? Do they own the building you live in or something?

You care too much bro! Kyrie ain’t the one to die in the hill for, but by all means:hubie:

He do and say a lot of “smart dumb nikka” stuff to me :yeshrug: