Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His track record has nothing to do with this. He’s being labeled anti-Semitic for watching a movie. Why should he get canceled over THIS?
And I'm saying that the label should be removed because he is not mentally competent to voice opinions on any subject, including that one. This isn't a trailblazing free thinker here, it's a dude who was parroting flat earth talking points 3 yrs ago.

If we were talking about any other black man with a track record of sane and measured dialogue it would be different. But it's premature to label him as anything.

And yes his track record matters. For example, if a homeless man who spent the last 10years screaming at trash cans voiced an opinion on public policy, a logical person would ignore him. You ignore him because he has proven to be an unreliable human being. This is no different

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Smart dumb nikka pooping where he eat smh

Play basketball bro, get paid. Stop with the goofy stuff
"Shut up, and pick that cotton, slave!!!" Do you even hear yourself?! What are you all so afraid of when it comes to criticizing Jewish people? Do they own the building you live in or something?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don’t have to subscribe to it. At the end of the day you it’s about you have the choice of whether or not to learn about it. Don’t get lost here.

They are trying to cancel a black man for simply watching a movie or reading a book about it. That’s the problem. I’m not a Hebrew Israelite but if I want to watch a movie to learn about the ideology that doesn’t make me a antisemite.

I agree with that. I didn't think about it from that perspective. In considering that, I do think there may will start be a pushback on the overcorrection like what happened after the LGBTQ folk did after Dave Chappelle special.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Btw, come Monday; if Kyrie stands 10 toes here

This shyt gon be the hottest story in the media, it’s just getting washed up by weekend festivities rn

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Kanye somewhere like

soulja-boy-drake.gif

"He copied my whole flow"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White taught history, black taught history, Asian taught history. Blah blah blah, y’all bringing a book to solutions that require bloodshed.

Becoming the descendants of gengis khan and the ladder day saints, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth ain’t going to accomplish or do a god damn thing for black people in America. This is just your response to trauma.

Bro fix your homeland and stop playing arm chair quarterback over Black American problems.

Last edited:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Bro fix your homeland and stop playing arm chair quarter over Black American problems.

And predictably you went to Tariq nasheed inspired goofy diaspora war insults all while attempting to co-opt the history of others in the diaspora :deadrose: :why: :pachaha: .

Do you understand why anyone who isn’t absolutely fried, don’t take you nikkas serious?