Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Just like how we don't like for others to determine what we find racist, how can we turn around and do the same?
When you say “we” who are you referring to?

It’s a combination of common sense and historical context. For one, as a black person our culture doesn’t revolve around nor does it involve oppressing other people.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
In back to back chapters, Revelations talks about those who masquerade as Jews. Look it up to confirm if you want to.
Revelations 2:9 and Revelations 3:9

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

How about Revelations 4:3
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Here is a jasper stone:
You didn't answer my questions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sure. but you can also admit that the egyptians are black from their genesis, but after the land was conquered by the arabs and other non-blacks it became more and more mixed to the point their populace are now clearly black+arab+other everyone there looks like steph curry. and surely during its conquest some native egyptians migrated around the african continent hence some of their customs and science being found in some "non-egyptian tribes" but not only that I think black followers of kemetic teaching just want something more african for their spiritual needs and it's all positive from that side of things.
all that is true. in all likeliness many African people that were located in sub saharan African when colonists arrived had eons ago migrated from Egypt. Tut is said to be West African by DNA. Someone who's ancestors had once lived in Egypt then settled down in West Africa can't discount their West African roots only to claim Egypt while calling others Hamites.

QBN

All Star
Daps
nikkas want to claim every culture and civilization but west african or niger congo :heh:
DNA test said I'm a Yoruba man...learning more about the culture is :blessed: But I embrace all people classified as "Black" in this system, regardless of what they call themselves or what culture they claim.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't knock the Hebrew Israelites but I can't subscribe to it. The history of our people and plight that led to our current state, yes. The multiple religions that we subscribed to throughout history is good to know but I don't feel it's a hill to die on.

Not all Muslims are Arab, not all Jews are White or Arab.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That has nothing to do with claiming black people don’t want to be from west/central Africa
Never said all Black people do this, but there is a loud minority that does. The Van Sertima acolytes, the Egypt stans, and the Hebrew Israelites fall into this.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
this man really said “black man limited to Africa” as if it’s a bad thing. It’s a privilege.

In competition with a group that you’ve already lost to :deadrose:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
And most of it is from Black folks

All the off code behavior in this thread is a perfect example.

nikkas going Laura Ingram on Kyrie for shyt that doesn’t even negatively effect us.
He shouldn't silence himself at all. He's a good dude and it's great that he's trying to form pride in his identity. But some of us fall into pseudoscientific and mythical pitfalls when developing that pride. We need to be careful of that.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
nikkas be Vikings ,Jews,Monks,Asiatic,Moors,Native American….literally everything but African :dead:

Yea there are black people who believe blacks were the first in every land because they were the first in earth. And you clowns think you’re “pro black” for limiting them to Africa alone?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea who’s more black… The one who says black people were EVERYWHERE or the ones who say they were only in Africa?

Clown shyt. Only out of Africa nikkas want everyone black pushed back to Africa. But the white man who also came out of Africa gets to be European. The Asian man who came out of Africa gets to be Asian. The Hispanic gets to be whatever it is they see themselves as. Yet everywhere black people alone are consistently limited to be African… why?
if you confused there's plenty of posts in here explaining why it's escapism.

It's a fact that people were not being kidnapped and shipped from Egypt or Israel when the colonists came and conducted the human trade. It was mostly in West Africa regardless of wether their descendants had lived in Egypt hundreds of years before that. The issue is denying that. It doesn't mean Black people did not move around, they moved around constantly and none of that would change them being African. You feel it's somehow a limitation and your post doesn't make much sense.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don't knock the Hebrew Israelites but I can't subscribe to it. The history of our people and plight that led to our current state, yes. The multiple religions that we subscribed to throughout history is good to know but I don't feel it's a hill to die on.

Not all Muslims are Arab, not all Jews are White or Arab.
You don’t have to subscribe to it. At the end of the day you it’s about you have the choice of whether or not to learn about it. Don’t get lost here.

They are trying to cancel a black man for simply watching a movie or reading a book about it. That’s the problem. I’m not a Hebrew Israelite but if I want to watch a movie to learn about the ideology that doesn’t make me a antisemite.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yea there are black people who believe blacks were the first in every land because they were the first in earth. And you clowns think you’re “pro black” for limiting them to Africa alone?
These goofs can't let go of that White constructed history they were taught. Probably scared to do so because it will lessen the importance of their overlords.