Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I listened to a few minutes and it started like "yeah facts" then it got into hardcore c00ning..

It's one thing to say black folks gotta do better financially and I agree 100% but when you start attacking women and men and use words like "single mothers" and so forth you charter off into c00ning.

I'm all for black empowerment but most these dues deep down hate black folks, we gotta keep it 100% all they girlfriends and wifves look mixed and none of them look like they momma.

I don't like the single mother bashing because sex is normal, everyone needs to get off at times so mistakes will happen, dudes who never had a dad and was raised by dominant women will at times have a bit too much masculinity in they blood, they might pump out some single mothers themselves. You come from that with those memories man up and you'll act differently, it's natural.

I always felt half these dudes in jail just got caught up in they respect and blasted some dude, yeah I can blame parenting but why? Shorty did the best with what she had, on the other hand we humans and will mess up.

All these dudes just bash black folks cuz people like that and hoe ass nikkas think he talking knowledge but he just a c00n who clearly dislikes the majority of black folks.

It's bytch nikkas like him I don't like, that class warfare low key looking down at others while he socializes with the culture when he sees fit, it's hoe shyt and it should be called out like we call out cacs when they mess with us.

But if he is correct is we have no code so we just need that social acceptance and we good.

But trap nikkas don't do this? seriously - the nikkas with the stacks of cash, big rims, jordans, champion outfits don't "look down" on dudes that ain't into all that shyt?

Kwame is definitely a MAGA duck hunting black redneck, but that doesn't erase reality; a lot of the nikkas he's talking about definitely think they're better than and love to shyt on everybody else

why is it that nikkas get a free pass to do this openly, but black people aren't allowed to do the same? :jbhmm:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I listened to a few minutes and it started like "yeah facts" then it got into hardcore c00ning..

It's one thing to say black folks gotta do better financially and I agree 100% but when you start attacking women and men and use words like "single mothers" and so forth you charter off into c00ning.

I'm all for black empowerment but most these dues deep down hate black folks, we gotta keep it 100% all they girlfriends and wifves look mixed and none of them look like they momma.

I don't like the single mother bashing because sex is normal, everyone needs to get off at times so mistakes will happen, dudes who never had a dad and was raised by dominant women will at times have a bit too much masculinity in they blood, they might pump out some single mothers themselves. You come from that with those memories man up and you'll act differently, it's natural.

I always felt half these dudes in jail just got caught up in they respect and blasted some dude, yeah I can blame parenting but why? Shorty did the best with what she had, on the other hand we humans and will mess up.

All these dudes just bash black folks cuz people like that and hoe ass nikkas think he talking knowledge but he just a c00n who clearly dislikes the majority of black folks.

It's bytch nikkas like him I don't like, that class warfare low key looking down at others while he socializes with the culture when he sees fit, it's hoe shyt and it should be called out like we call out cacs when they mess with us.

But if he is correct is we have no code so we just need that social acceptance and we good.

The part that kills me is he is mad we were popping shyt about him in a meme

but said nothing about the white people calling a Kobe a rapist which is a much worse offense.

Plus what is Kwame Brown doing to help black folks that he can stand on his soap box?

So all this smoke is over his feelings getting hurt by meme which leads to a hour long rant where the disrespectful white folks get a pass and he wonders why Jordan thinks hes a "Fukking fakkit."

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The part that kills me is he is mad we were popping shyt about him in a meme

but said nothing about the white people calling a Kobe a rapist which is a much worse offense.

Plus what is Kwame Brown doing to help black folks that he can stand on his soap box?

So all this smoke is over his feelings getting hurt by meme which leads to a hour long rant where the disrespectful white folks get a pass and he wonders why Jordan thinks hes a "Fukking fakkit."

You hate truth. You dapped dude saying I was exposed as being white. You skipped my post proving I'm not.

Yeah he talking about your gossiping ass. Weak ass nikka

DMVLeGenD

Banned
Daps
What type of lame ass nikka would sit and listen to Kwame brown, of all people, talk about anything for any extended period of time:mjlol:

like, I’d be embarrassed to tell anyone even if I did :huhldup:

I mean, whether he was a good basketball player or not, he was/is successful, and you don't get to the NBA without working hard IDGAF what anybody says.

Plus, you can learn something from anybody. If you weren't so close-minded, you would know this. nikka is speaking truth in the video.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You have no proof of yourself and still post gossip shytting on black people. Make sense

You are correct, I don't have proof I'm black and yet nobody questions it, because they know I'm black based off the shyt I post. It's you cornball dudes c00ning and trolling that got to take pictures of your hands because you are such off brand nikkas people have to question your authenticity. For all I know that's another nikka's hand in that thread.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I love when nikkas turn into sambo Malcolm x when they get roasted :mjlol:

“he was trash at basketball”

“YOU PATHETIC FATHERLESS NEGROIDS DONT HAVE FATHERS AND THATS WHY YOU AND YOUR MAMA DONT APPRECIATE A REAL MAN LIKE MYSELF. WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE 60s WHEN MASCULINITY WAS RESPECTED IN THE BLACK HOUSEHOLD AND GET RID OF YOU USELESS NIGLET JIGABOOS WHO BLAME WHITE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME :damn:

“ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU A REAL MAN. ONE WHO GETS ON THE INTERNET AND FUMES AT CYBERBULLIES FOR AN HOUR :damn:

Dude said no one cared about the white woman anchor who said “nakers”, black people just talked about him. nikka WHAT? :dahell:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You are correct, I don't have proof I'm black and yet nobody questions it, because they know I'm black based off the shyt I post. It's you cornball dudes c00ning and trolling that got to take pictures of your hands because you are such off brand nikkas people have to question your authenticity. For all I know that's another nikka's hand in that thread.

Now I'm c00ning and trolling. :dead:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cuz you act like a white boy. The constant tagging of me in your post for approval, pathetic. "Look here's proof I'm not white."

When do I "tag" you? In your threads? Do better.

Weak. Lame. Fake. Phony:mjlol: