Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Did you watch the video? A lot of the things he is saying are echoed on here. I would love to see you call those people c00ns.

I watched the video. Can you tell me what he said about the white folks calling Kobe a rapist after he died or what he had to say about Ari shaffir , did I miss that part? Or was he more hurt over some gotdamn memes than white folks shytting on the reputation of one of the GOATS?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh, the same thing happens every thread. The nikka nerds cosign the c00ning, the real nikkas will come into this thread later to clown ya'll and Kwame.

The real nikkas will come in here later:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You stay looking for back up:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Quit posting hoe babble unless it's the end of the world:mjlol:

"The real nikkas gon come later" :mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Nikkas in here defending Kwame Brown soft shoe c00ning

This nikka saying all types of greasy shyt about black people and it's completely unrelated to the memes. Talking shyt about black people getting degrees we didn't earn and black women fukking up their money on hair salons

And you nikkas co-sign it in here and defend it "He's spitting"

Fukk out here co-signing c00ning, did he mention Ari Schaffir or any white people or was it just for us?

Yeah I’m actually surprised at all the support and co-signs. I’ve seen the Coli write other black men and women off for saying MUCH less :pachaha:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I’m actually surprised at all the support and co-signs. I’ve seen the Coli write other black men and women off for saying MUCH less :pachaha:

You've seen this and you quote a person that constantly shyts on black women and gossips about black men:mjtf:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
All of them regurgitate everything that was taught in African American studies. :mjtf:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I listened to a few minutes and it started like "yeah facts" then it got into hardcore c00ning..

It's one thing to say black folks gotta do better financially and I agree 100% but when you start attacking women and men and use words like "single mothers" and so forth you charter off into c00ning.

I'm all for black empowerment but most these dues deep down hate black folks, we gotta keep it 100% all they girlfriends and wifves look mixed and none of them look like they momma.

I don't like the single mother bashing because sex is normal, everyone needs to get off at times so mistakes will happen, dudes who never had a dad and was raised by dominant women will at times have a bit too much masculinity in they blood, they might pump out some single mothers themselves. You come from that with those memories man up and you'll act differently, it's natural.

I always felt half these dudes in jail just got caught up in they respect and blasted some dude, yeah I can blame parenting but why? Shorty did the best with what she had, on the other hand we humans and will mess up.

All these dudes just bash black folks cuz people like that and hoe ass nikkas think he talking knowledge but he just a c00n who clearly dislikes the majority of black folks.

It's bytch nikkas like him I don't like, that class warfare low key looking down at others while he socializes with the culture when he sees fit, it's hoe shyt and it should be called out like we call out cacs when they mess with us.

But if he is correct is we have no code so we just need that social acceptance and we good.