Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Kwame looking like he been in hiding living in the boondocks backwoods wit dem crackas.

I seen that jacket and that hat...
giphy.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I mean, whether he was a good basketball player or not, he was/is successful, and you don't get to the NBA without working hard IDGAF what anybody says.

Plus, you can learn something from anybody. If you weren't so close-minded, you would know this. nikka is speaking truth in the video.

Some stuff he said I can't rock with, but you can tell he's not just talking out the side of his neck - he's from the hood but not of it like a lot of us.

he's also breaking the unspoken rule that Cosby broke and that is do not criticize dysfunctional black people;
they can criticize you, just don't say shyt about them...even if you live among them :heh:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some stuff he said I can't rock with, but you can tell he's not just talking out the side of his neck - he's from the hood but not of it like a lot of us.

he's also breaking the unspoken rule that Cosby broke and that is do not criticize dysfunctional black people;
they can criticize you, just don't say shyt about them...even if you live among them :heh:

:mjlol:

First people throwing him under the bus was black people. Ain't no rules to this for us.

shyt on Richard Sherman for losing his man. shyt on Bad Boys 3 cuz they too old
Sting on anything black cuz it fell off :stopitslime:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You disagree, you not black regardless of your post history cuz gossip

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that man Kwame really got on the straight neck fit :russ::russ::russ:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

nikka what the fukk are you talking about the working class Black man and woman is the most hyper criticized group in American society :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: