Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
nikka what the fukk are you talking about the working class Black man and woman is the most hyper criticized group in American society :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
nikka what in the fukk does that have to do with the point I made :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean, whether he was a good basketball player or not, he was/is successful, and you don't get to the NBA without working hard IDGAF what anybody says.

Plus, you can learn something from anybody. If you weren't so close-minded, you would know this. nikka is speaking truth in the video.
Bruh they’ve been dragging Kwame since he was 17 years old, so much that when Kobe died people were STILL dragging dude and involving his name in the discussion of Kobes career

thats why dude made the video and snapped... and it’s coming from his own ”people”.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Bruh they’ve been dragging Kwame since he was 17 years old, so much that when Kobe died people were STILL dragging dude and involving his name in the discussion of Kobes career

thats why dude made the video and snapped... and it’s coming from his own ”people”.

yup. and that's why he made this video in the way he did