Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I dont know what made Kwame go off. But he talking down to black folks because he happen to win the genetic lottery was chosen to put a ball in hole. LMAO.

He said some real shyt here and there, but he was talking a lil bit crazy bout black folks. Hopefully he dont go talking to the wrong nukka like that and get his head blown off. He'll get NO RIPs from me....

Kwame needs to study some history. He been hanging wit too many of a certain kind of white folks it seems

Last edited:

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Kwame sounds like David Carroll.. like literally the sound of his voice and his talking points. :russ:

And he went on Tommy’s show. He might get a second career as a commentator ala Lord Jamar. Might be more successful than his first career. :mjlol:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I need Kwame to take John Salley spot in his recurring role on Vlad TV.

I woul have said FTS but Kwame doesn’t claim any sets. Gully would be a good fit but he has to invest more into the quality of audio on his platform.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think he was just angry during the FB rants and it came across as :mjpls:.
But I Just finished watching the Tommy Sotomayor interview. Kwame wasn't c00ning at all, he was spitting facts.:wow:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Watched five minutes...buddy is BIG mad.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
OP keep this updated until bruh makes a Youtube channel or a podcast or something:whoo: