Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
First few minutes are entertaining :russ: dude sounds like a rap veteran talking shyt.

How the hell he made this for one hour? Ain't nobody gonna watch it for that long. You have to be an interesting podcaster to make somebody listen to you ranting for over a hour.

Salute to Kwame he made millions and that's well more than 99% of people. Not his fault he got selected #1 :manny: Dude should just enjoy the life and not bother about these jokes. At the end of the day he still rich and most of the trolls aren't.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
stop calling black men c00ns lol. you must be who he was talking about..all black men aint bums anybody who was offended is.

from all the whining some men do today and living off others man..

I'm not calling ALL black men c00ns. I am calling Kwame Brown a c00n for bringing that c00n energy and talking down on black people. Half the shyt he was ranting about had nothing to do with why he was offended so fukk him and his c00n ass agenda. And no energy to white society nor the white folks tlaking down on Kobe

A nikka in Camo ain't doing a hour long video to HELP black people with his criticism. fukk that nikka

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm not calling ALL black men c00ns. I am calling Kwame Brown a c00n for bringing that c00n energy and talking down on black people. Half the shyt he was ranting about had nothing to do with why he was offended so fukk him and his c00n ass agenda. And no energy to white society nor the white folks tlaking down on Kobe

A nikka in Camo ain't doing a hour long video to HELP black people with his criticism. fukk that nikka

He ain’t talking down on black people, he’s talking down on nikkaS.

And stop pretending that nikkas don’t hate black people with our jazz festivals, aspirations of corporate jobs, college educations and living in the suburbs - nikkas will roast your clothes, call you white, try to fight black peoples kids in school; but if you snap back you’re “talking down” :mindblown:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He ain’t talking down on black people, he’s talking down on nikkaS.

And stop pretending that nikkas don’t hate black people with our jazz festivals, aspirations of corporate jobs, college educations and living in the suburbs - nikkas will roast your clothes, call you white, try to fight black peoples kids in school; but if you snap back you’re “talking down” :mindblown:

He wasn't snapping back

He was c00ning

He was talking shyt about ALL BLACK People for over an hour and not a peep about white folks

He said nothing to the white people popping shyt about Kobe in the wake of his death, the white people calling him a rapist and disgracing this man's legacy but got all the smoke for us over some gotdamn memes.

And I can tell a lot of ya'll didn't take the time to listen to the rant if you questioning why I am saying what i'm saying.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nikkas in here defending Kwame Brown soft shoe c00ning

This nikka saying all types of greasy shyt about black people and it's completely unrelated to the memes. Talking shyt about black people getting degrees we didn't earn and black women fukking up their money on hair salons

And you nikkas co-sign it in here and defend it "He's spitting"

Fukk out here co-signing c00ning, did he mention Ari Schaffir or any white people or was it just for us?

He was talking about your bytch ass :ohhh:

:mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
None of the shyt he said referenced me.

I'm a black man off this message board tho so I understand how some of ya'll can't see my view

You post "entertainment" news articles and make "clever" names for people that are more successful than you.

He's talking about you:mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You post "entertainment" news articles and make "clever" names for people that are more successful than you.

He's talking about you:mjlol:

Breh, the same thing happens every thread. The nikka nerds cosign the c00ning, the real nikkas will come into this thread later to clown ya'll and Kwame.