Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dare one of you fukking nerds to tell me that actually looked like a fun game to play? The actual game play mechanics look fukking awful and you know the story is gonna be typical convoluted :trash:. My expectations were low as fukk and it still somehow managed disappoint. Jesus christ.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I dare one of you fukking nerds to tell me that actually looked like a fun game to play? The actual game play mechanics look fukking awful and you know the story is gonna be typical convoluted :trash:. My expectations were low as fukk and it still somehow managed disappoint. Jesus christ.
Let them follow this autistic jap to the ends of the earth. We got better games to play :jawalrus:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game doesn't look fun but I bet the story will be amazing. I don't mind that. Xenogears didn't have a great battle system but it's the apex of video game storytelling.

This video made me like Kojima:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I agree with OP off general principle.

But here's the thing.

MGS1 and MGS3 are both top-10 all time games, imo.

It's the only franchise to have two top-10 games for me.

So as much as I might agree that he fell off hard, Kojima is cemented in the "untouchable" category.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Wasn't really enough gameplay to come to conclusions about how it will play. It at least looks interesting.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

story looks hella deep. I would love to know how it unfolds tbh. I'll just watch youtube vids on that. but I do agree, something about the movement and combat mechanics seem weirdly stiff af to me. that's probably gonna feel different when people are playing I think, idk. but it didn't look all too good.

think someone in the official thread said something about a weight mechanic which does actually make sense towards the effect that I saw, but still... something just seems off about the trailer alone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thread is all facts.

Looking at some of the reactions to that trailer.

“Oh look he’s walking....amazing Kojima the god :blessed:

:mjlol:

Dudes is drunk of the Kojima juice :dame:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Looks very good, for a console #PCMasterRace
:troll:

Hopefully more is shown at E3 as like said it doesnt look exciting to play, but its Hideo
:wow:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
[/b]I dare one of you fukking nerds to tell me that actually looked like a fun game to play? The actual game play mechanics look fukking awful and you know the story is gonna be typical convoluted :trash:. My expectations were low as fukk and it still somehow managed disappoint. Jesus christ.
that actually looked like fun gameplay! Also:umad: