Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't know if I already cosigned this but I will now. you all wil learn this when FedEx Stranding is a horrible game, but a bunch of stans will prop it up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Either him or son who took over for Miyamoto on the Zelda games.
Not while Peter Molyneux exist. Hell I'd place Tetsuya Nomura, Ken Levine, David Cage above him too. Kojima mostly doesn't let you down. He delivers about what you expect from him.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not while Peter Molyneux exist. Hell I'd place Tetsuya Nomura, Ken Levine, David Cage above him too. Kojima mostly doesn't let you down. He delivers about what you expect from him.
That Nintendo cat has made a living rehashing Miyamoto's Zelda framework for close to 20ish years. Deserves no credit. All those games are Ocatina Of Time with a fresh coat of paint, MAYBE a new mechanic, and fools slob him off like he's a god, when he's Miyamoto's piss boy.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That Nintendo cat has made a living rehashing Miyamoto's Zelda framework for close to 20ish years. Deserves no credit. All those games are Ocatina Of Time with a fresh coat of paint, MAYBE a new mechanic, and fools slob him off like he's a god, when he's Miyamoto's piss boy.
Damn, tell em how ya really feel :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy

@-DMP-

Reviews drop tonight.

If Death Stranding gets a 90 or higher on Metacritic, neg train on the OP?

If below a 90...

5f0.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It'll probably get >90 because everyone sucks Kojimbro's dikk.

MGSV was a masterpiece though

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
damn, not anywhere near as high as I thought it would be.

DMC5 GOTY.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamespot gave it a 9 and game informer gave it a 7.

Gameinformer breaks it down as a ups simulator with little to no combat with boss battles that don’t matter. They say you could actually go through the game without fighting if you wanted to.

Gamespot praises the game for almost everything and specifically gets giddy about the online connectivity and how impactful it is to help other players by leaving them important items, building bridges and safe houses, etc.

I normally side with game informer reviews so for now I’m approaching cautiously with lowered expectations. I’m a sucker for a good story though. I’ve said before that that’s my main draw to a game. So if it delivers there I’ll be happy. We’ll see. I doubt the game is trash, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Kojimas weakest game, and given his strong track record and hype around this game due to the break up with Konami, along with the launch of his new studio, the need for this game to deliver (pun intended) is very high. For me...like I said, if the story is dope, I’ll be happy about my purchase. I give MGS2 hell even though I furiously stan the series overall. If this game is whack I’ll be among the first to let the jokes fly.

Last edited: