Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well to be technical, this game's score isn't "bad" and it being that way actually discredits the OP because if Kojima was truly overrated, this game would also have a 94+ rating. This should dead any conspiracies dudes have about games being reviewed highly thanks to certain developers.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m not sure how I feel about you laughing so hard sir. Neg pending

You going to pay for the platinum plus UPS delivery outfit they release as DLC :leon:

I heard it allows you to suppository two babies up your ass instead of one like the standard parcel service suit does :leon:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The voice actor that does the voice of the main black character was caught doing and saying all types of racist stuff . They have all kinds of proof. It was a huge deal all over the net. It was around the time that sega pulled all the audio of a voice actor in their latest game when he was convicted of dealing drugs or something like that. I personally skipped on buying dmc5 because Capcom didn’t do crap about the racist voice actor, meanwhile, sega scrapped all the audio of a criminal like it was nothing.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Give it a couple years and it'll be a huge cult classic.

It's not my cup of tea but I can see people loving it.

Same with control, that game is mad "meh" to me but some people love it.

But I'd expect it to "flop" sales or not live up to the sales expectations.
This is true to an extent because Kojima stans are a cult...

They along with UPS and FEDEx with be the only ones praising this parcell delivery simulator...

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The voice actor that does the voice of the main black character was caught doing and saying all types of racist stuff . They have all kinds of proof. It was a huge deal all over the net. It was around the time that sega pulled all the audio of a voice actor in their latest game when he was convicted of dealing drugs or something like that. I personally skipped on buying dmc5 because Capcom didn’t do crap about the racist voice actor, meanwhile, sega scrapped all the audio of a criminal like it was nothing.

Got the game for free from buying an AMD card and I uninstalled it when I found out about the voice actor.

No love lost.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I think its dope and I dont fukk with anime or japanese bullshyt, I dont buy into the corny fantasy stories or metal gears, twisted bullshyt storyline

I loved MSGV for what it was and I play it for the game and not the story ... and its one of my favorites

This game, he literally came out and said its basically not just a scenario that can be tied to reality, but its also a fukk trump and all that racism type of game... where you have to work as a community to literally build bridges and ladders to defeat the evil forces that are "invisible" that wish to tear you down and destroy whats around them. Which is a microcosm for racism at its core (hidden angst and feelings people only project when you stand still and are able to see them) Its not genius or extremely amazing... its literally just an answer to the reality thats in front of us. This whole game. I will never say that I dont support that, especially because the same people who are fukked up in America are usually the ones riding for his shyt or goofy things in general... its a giant fukk you to idiots who cant see the reality of the game in itself.