Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamespot gave it a 9 and game informer gave it a 7.

Gameinformer breaks it down as a ups simulator with little to no combat with boss battles that don’t matter. They say you could actually go through the game without fighting if you wanted to.

Gamespot praises the game for almost everything and specifically gets giddy about the online connectivity and how impactful it is to help other players by leaving them important items, building bridges and safe houses, etc.

I normally side with game informer reviews so for now I’m approaching cautiously with lowered expectations. I’m a sucker for a good story though. I’ve said before that that’s my main draw to a game. So if it delivers there I’ll be happy. We’ll see. I doubt the game is trash, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Kojimas weakest game, and given his strong track record and hype around this game due to the break up with Konami, along with the launch of his new studio, the need for this game to deliver (pun intended) is very high. For me...like I said, if the story is dope, I’ll be happy about my purchase. I give MGS2 hell even though I furiously stab the series overall. If this game is whack I’ll be among the first to let the jokes fly.
Too many words :umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
DS reviews prove this thread Spot on.

10s and 6s

10s from the people that got caught up in the hype/spectacle.

6s from the people that wanted to play a good game.
And negs from people who have had enough of people praying on the downfall of the goat and then celebrate like sheep following reviews without ever having the intention to play the game to begin with. Shame on you. Shammmeee

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vindication. If you get passed the hideo stannery + the AAA payola your probably looking at a 50/65 type game. I don't know how anyone could of looked at the actual gameplay trailers and see something worth actually playing. All these niccas hoping and waiting for the ookie doke when the whole ookie doke was that yes the game is actually this dry and boring.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gamespot gave it a 9 and game informer gave it a 7.

Gameinformer breaks it down as a ups simulator with little to no combat with boss battles that don’t matter. They say you could actually go through the game without fighting if you wanted to.

Gamespot praises the game for almost everything and specifically gets giddy about the online connectivity and how impactful it is to help other players by leaving them important items, building bridges and safe houses, etc.

I normally side with game informer reviews so for now I’m approaching cautiously with lowered expectations. I’m a sucker for a good story though. I’ve said before that that’s my main draw to a game. So if it delivers there I’ll be happy. We’ll see. I doubt the game is trash, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Kojimas weakest game, and given his strong track record and hype around this game due to the break up with Konami, along with the launch of his new studio, the need for this game to deliver (pun intended) is very high. For me...like I said, if the story is dope, I’ll be happy about my purchase. I give MGS2 hell even though I furiously stan the series overall. If this game is whack I’ll be among the first to let the jokes fly.

giphy.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP done fukked around and dropped a clsssic diss :wow:

nikka said Fed Ex the game

:dead:

Yea, if any other developer was behind this game, it would be getting shytted on and rightfully so. Graphically it looks beautiful but that’s where it stops, Kojima is trying way too hard to be abstract. :camby:

:dead:@FedEx the game

Niccas was laffing but it turns out FedEx the game is pretty much what it is.

I see reviewers biting my style. It's ok though. Unlike Nas I'm ok with making a hot line if it leads to a hot song :yeshrug: