Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea

Pro
Daps
grow up getting shyt on for your black features, and koondak is the outcome. y'all act like the shyt comes out of thin air.
Lots of Black people get teased for their skin tone but they don't resort to this.

WHIPPEDCream

â™”Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
grow up getting shyt on for your black features, and koondak is the outcome. y'all act like the shyt comes out of thin air.
F*ck him, he is no victim.Black women are the real victims.Hopefully he will find himself back in jail, and with a reputation like his that shouldn't be too long from now.
What does settle mean ? you're aware there are black men who have a lot more to offer than what you could ever bring to the table ?
You of course would compare what he could bring to the table to me instead of comparing what other men could bring to the table.:mjgrin:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I'm just as bad as him? :jbhmm: I don't hate dark skin or black features.However, I am not going to settle.
No they are not.I have a very accurate analysis of black men. :manny:

You can't say that your analysis is "very accurate" when you're essentially just generalising a group consisting of about half a billion people.

WHIPPEDCream

â™”Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You can't say that your analysis is "very accurate" when you're essentially just generalising a group consisting of about half a billion people.
Isn't that what y'all do to other groups of people everyday? Especially Whites.:mjgrin: Oh I forgot, generalizations are only okay when it comes to comes to certain people (such as white men).
are all the colorist BW who shyt on him for his features also victims?
Are those colorist black women making songs, going on social media, telling the world how much they hate black men and their black features? :mjgrin: I don't think so.That's what y'all do.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You haven't obliged me to anything, these Men are expressing a problem they have with white women and a couple prefer Asian women and thats perfectly fine, the difference is they're not using disparaging terms like bytch, chicken head, hairhat, hoe, thot,gorilla etc..They're also not belittling these women because of their God given skin color. They're also not hounding and harassing these women because of how they choose to wear their hair. And once again you never see famous Men of other races showing hatred and disdain for the women of their race like so many black men have done.im still waiting to see the videos of Non Black Men that have built a platform tearing down the women in their race like so many black men have. Where is their equivalent of The Angryman, Minister Jap, Sargeant Willie Pete, RingoRaw, etc?

The first video counters the very beginning of your statement :ehh: and why would white boys use terms like thot,gorilla,hair hat? so you want me to find videos with white men using terms that c00ns would use for black women? ahhh I get it your just making up shyt as you go to counter any logical rebuttal carry on.

next you'll be up here on some

"Now I want a video of a white man burning some brazlian yaky , , ohh ohh he isn't a famous white man . ."

My mistake though I took you serious when I should have did you like a troll

K .

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm just as bad as him? :jbhmm: I don't hate dark skin or black features.However, I am not going to settle.
You said yourself that you will most likely end up with a white guy. Basically the same thing is him lol.

You try hard to hide it tho but both you and him end up at the same result.

Lea

Pro
Daps
The first video counters the very beginning of your statement :ehh: and why would white boys use terms like thot,gorilla,hair hat? so you want me to find videos with white men using terms that c00ns would use for black women? ahhh I get it your just making up shyt as you go to counter any logical rebuttal carry on.
These are terms Black Men have used for Black Women over the years, where are the videos of these NBM belittling and bashing the Women in their race with disgusting names and blatant disrespect? Nowhere because they don't exist- No other race of Men do this except Black Men. I've been asking repeatedly for the names and videos of these guys but no one seems to be able to come up with the goods. This dodging and ducking is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.