Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These are terms Black Men have used for Black Women over the years, where are the videos of these NBM belittling and bashing the Women in their race with disgusting names and blatant disrespect? Nowhere because they don't exist- No other race of Men do this except Black Men. I've been asking repeatedly for the names and videos of these guys but no one seems to be able to come up with the goods. This dodging and ducking is getting old.

k :ehh: sis gotcha

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
These are terms Black Men have used for Black Women over the years, where are the videos of these NBM belittling and bashing the Women in their race with disgusting names and blatant disrespect? Nowhere because they don't exist- No other race of Men do this except Black Men. I've been asking repeatedly for the names and videos of these guys but no one seems to be able to come up with the goods. This dodging and ducking is getting old.
I already posted a link to a article that showed white men dissing their women and saying Asian women are better because they are more submissive.

Stop being purposely obtuse just because we dissed your white massa

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You saod yourself that you will mlsy likely end up with a white guy. Basically the same thing is him.
For different reasons.Kodak black hates black women and black features. I don't hate Black men or black features.I've never insulted a black male for for physically being black. & Yes I said that and it still holds to be true. :yeshrug:It literally makes no sense for a dark skin woman to keep all her eggs in one basket with black men. Didn't you see the poster who said that when he was out and about near Hollywood because the BET awards is coming, all he saw was black men with mixed or white women, he then said he went to the club later on and saw the same thing, while the black girls were continually trying to get chose.How pathetic. Black women can not control who Black men are attracted to, they can however broaden their horizons.

• Dap
Reactions: Lea

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
& My older sister (who is with a black man who she loves) & who could never imagine herself with a white man actually told me I might be better off in life if I settled down with someone who is non-black because of the "preferences," of black men. There you have it, the advice from a "non-bed wench."

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
For different reasons.Kodak black hates black women and black features. I don't hate Black men or black features.I've never insulted a black male for for physically being black. & Yes I said that and it still holds to be true. :yeshrug:It literally makes no sense for a dark skin woman to keep all her eggs in one basket with black men. Didn't you see the poster who said that when he was out and about near Hollywood because the BET awards is coming, all he saw was black men with mixed or white women, he then said he went to the club later on and saw the same thing, while the black girls were continually trying to get chose.How pathetic. Black women can not control who Black men are attracted to, they can however broaden their horizons.
You've been insulting black men all over by generalizing us with every post you make so yes you are insulting us. Every time a c00n bashes black women you paint all black men as the same as him. That is insulting. You also have black men trying to be with you and you ignore them just like Kodak ignores black women. The end result for him is that he ends up with a white person. The same end result as you.

So much similarities between you and him. All you are doing is trying to dress it up better than him but your similarities expose how similar you are to him

& My older sister (who is with a black man who she loves) & who could never imagine herself with a white man actually told me I might be better off in life if I settled down with someone who is non-black because of the "preferences," of black men. There you have it, the advice from a "non-bed wench."
There you have it. You and your sister insulted black men again by generalizing us

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: a lot of you dudes need to look into public relations (PR) careers

I swear every time one of these young ass rappers says something c00nish yall nikkas

tenor.gif

"he was joking!"
"boy, these rappers i tellya!!"

nah...it's this generation

grown ass negroes in their 20's never heard the term "self-hate" before and really believe that dark skin is worse than light skin. :hhh:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You've been insulting black men all over by generalizing us with every post you make so yes you are insulting us. Every time a c00n bashes black women you paint all black men as the same as him. That is insulting. You also have black men trying to be with you and you ignore them just like Kodak ignores black women. The end result for him is that he ends up with a white person. The same end result as you.

So much similarities between you and him. All you are doing is trying to dress it up better than him but your similarities expose how similar you are to him

There you have it. You and your sister insulted black men again by generalizing us
As you can see, Black women get generalized & attacked everyday B, :manny: the state of black womenhood is in crisis, I don't have time to worry about other groups getting generalized.My main concern is black women and if any other group gets strays in the process, whether it be black men, white men, white women,etc then so be it.All of those groups listed have aided in the disrespect of black women.

Lea

Pro
Daps
I already posted a link to a article that showed white men dissing their women and saying Asian women are better because they are more submissive.

You haven't posted anything that remotely compares with the disrespect Black Men have barraged Black Women with over the years and for apparently those videos and names I'm asking for got taken by the aliens because you can't seem to produce them . Stop purposely being argumentative and untruthful just because you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by your white Massa.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think . .
He don't like dark skin girla .. he ain't say he ain't don't like AA lol

Black girls don't mean all black . . Just the dark ones im assuming .. being that he is black himself there's a difference when we say we don't want a black bytch ..

He already black ion need another dark skin girl basically...
Shut up idiot

Lea

Pro
Daps
The first video counters the very beginning of your statement :ehh: and why would white boys use terms like thot,gorilla,hair hat? so you want me to find videos with white men using terms that c00ns would use for black women? ahhh I get it your just making up shyt as you go to counter any logical rebuttal carry on.

next you'll be up here on some

"Now I want a video of a white man burning some brazlian yaky , , ohh ohh he isn't a famous white man . ."

My mistake though I took you serious when I should have did you like a troll

K .
Where in the first video is he/ they using deragatory terms for ww? You can't compare this to the hateful bullying threatening videos the people I named have put out. You can call me a troll or leprechaun or whatever but I'm telling the truth and will continue to do so.
Whether you respond really makes no difference to me in the least.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where in the first video is he/ they using deragatory terms for ww? You can't compare this to the hateful bullying threatening videos the people I named have put out. You can call me a troll or leprechaun or whatever but I'm telling the truth and will continue to do so.
Whether you respond really makes no difference to me in the least.

:ehh: k sis you make some good points i'll take them into consideration, how is John doing?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
But on this topic it's his preference :mjlol: , I never see how people got so mad at this type of shyt:yeshrug: . You going to force him to like black girls:pachaha:?
it's weird nikka how you not gonna like your own kind it's the same as these crazy ass asian chicks hating on asian males and only fukkin with wihite dudes. that's a flagrant 2 and i give any body saying that a side eye

Status
Not open for further replies.