Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
What are some of you talking about?? Because he has a black baby mama and kid he can't hate black women nonsense...

These nikkas dreams growing up when they see artist or athletes with non black women is to follow suit...

Coming home last night through Hollywood since BET in town for award shows, I saw nothing but single black women looking good and these ballers with or chasing mix chicks or white chicks..

Stopped by one club...u had the sisters chasing nikkas. While the light chicks and white chicks just sat back because the dudes was chasing them...

:sas1:L.A. nikkas at it again

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I've heard white men slander White women plenty. A white man who came to my restaurant with a Black woman(Haitian lady)advised me not to date White women, and said he'd never date another white woman ever again. He Ex-Wife was white. Reddit got whole sub forums of white disgruntled with White women and advocating that white men date Asians. We need to quit this lie that Black Men are the only race of men who slander women of their own race. Misogyny isn't a black male thing.

:manny:
And dont even get started on Asian Men and their hate for Asian Women:huhldup:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I wish ppl would stop using the word "preference" to justify bullshyt.

Say I had a preference for a caramel toned brother, sure he might get a double take faster but I damn sure wouldn't turn down a fine chocolate or light skin man :takedat: This is a far cry from saying "I don't like dark butts" or "I don't need no black bytch." Meaning you wouldn't even holla at an attractive person because you associate their skintone with ugliness. If you insult to prop up, that is beyond a mere "preference." This is the point @Booksnrain made and some of you are acting dense.

I have a student who is 12. On more than one occasion he has insulted his classmate (who could very well grow up to model if she grows another inch or two AND is the same skin color as him) calling her the "Dark Knight" "Shadow" etc all while saying he wants a "light" or "Spanish" girl. Are you guys really going to say this isn't a problem? This really exhibits just a mere "preference" to ya'll?

Just the other day some clown on my friend's social media called me Wesley Snipes now, I don't think of myself as the most beautiful in the world, but the only reason why he called me that was because I'm dark. Mind you, the nikka was dark himself. I've been told to my face that I'm pretty even though I'm "so dark." My homegirl's friend once said that he would holla at me despite him not usually "bothering himself with the darks." I remember this light toned girl looking all shocked when this fine dude approached me instead of her. Why do you think that is? :mjgrin:

This is not an indictment on black men. Ya'll show me love overall and I love ya'll back. However, it annoys the hell out of me when some of you dweebs spit out that "preference" shyt to sweep the underlining problem here under the rug or worse yet, say dark girls are "entitled" or insulted that not everyone wants them. No dweeb, just stop insulting us for the world to see. Nonetheless, I keep it pushing, and focus on the people who appreciate me...but I think it is safe to say on behalf of us darker toned women, hearing shyt like this so out in the open stings. The sting may go away, but you feel it nonetheless.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
"Man I remember all them bytches crackin on me now I got right right all them bytches on me" -Kodak black

He just taking out his frustrations and it isn't right, but how many people actually believe in forgiveness ? If many did this world wouldn't be the way it is.

Hopefully he learns forgiveness one day.

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
technically, if we going that route. koondak didnt claim to hate black features either. maybe he refuses to settle too :skip:
if you are trying to compare me or any other black woman to Kodak you are crazy.The reason why I have the view of black men I do now is because his mind set is common.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you are trying to compare me or any other black woman to Kodak you are crazy.The reason why I have the view of black men I do now is because his mind set is common.
grow up getting shyt on for your black features, and koondak is the outcome. y'all act like the shyt comes out of thin air.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm just as bad as him? :jbhmm: I don't hate dark skin or black features.However, I am not going to settle.
No they are not.I have a very accurate analysis of black men. :manny:
What does settle mean ? you're aware there are black men who have a lot more to offer than what you could ever bring to the table ?

Status
Not open for further replies.