Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If a black chick did fukk him after he said that, she needs help. But I feel like if a black man says that, then dont fukk any black chicks. Stick to your preferences. Corey Holcomb just spoke on being outside a club and the black owners wouldnt let some black chicks in. Corey knew the club door man and asked about it and he told Corey not to get involved. Corey went back and told the black chicks to just let it go because they dont want you inside and you shouldn't want to be anywhere your not wanted. He drove past the same club a few weeks later and the same girls walking out laughing, it was a slow day at the club.
Damn shyt is fukked up. Look I am not against interracial dating but nikkas need to understand that when black women hear this they feel hurt. I knew a cat who had a white gf in high school. He told me he doesn't like black women at all. We have rappers who got a platform saying this. We cannot sweep this under the rug. Date who you want and fukk who you want but when you bash black women you are crossing the line. Don't give excuses why you date out cuz "black women didn't want me:sadcam:. Most Sistas aren't mad you date out they are mad when they get bashed on by black men.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This dude

1. makes a song with the lyrics "I'm already black. I don't want no black bytch"

2. Tells you in a live web chat that he doesnt like black women

and you STILL got people in here talkin bout "he's just playin" "hes obviously not serious yall" "who cares theres nothing wrong with not liking your own race :manny:"

All this for a rapper who fukking SUCKS :russ:

Ya'll nikkas are hilarious :pachaha:

And it's a 6 page thread? For what? The nikka wasa lost, brainwashed negro long before he ever told the world he doesn't like his own kind. This is just the cherry on top.

Instead of arguing for the kid, pray for him.

Lea

Pro
Daps
It's all online. shyt go to that MTGOW website and you'll see it. Some these dudes sound like psychos. As for work, if you around those corporate white dudes they be going all in.
I've seen some MGTOW videos and they're nothing like the Black Women hate videos Black Men put out. So who are they're top people ? We all know who Tommy Sotomayor is. If it's as common as a lot of you are saying who is their most popular speaker and where can I see his videos?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
This dude

1. makes a song with the lyrics "I'm already black. I don't want no black bytch"

2. Tells you in a live web chat that he doesnt like black women

and you STILL got people in here talkin bout "he's just playin" "hes obviously not serious yall" "who cares theres nothing wrong with not liking your own race :manny:"

All this for a rapper who fukking SUCKS :russ:

Ya'll nikkas are hilarious :pachaha:

And it's a 6 page thread? For what? The nikka wasa lost, brainwashed negro long before he ever told the world he doesn't like his own kind. This is just the cherry on top.

Instead of arguing for the kid, pray for him.
& People think my views of black men are skewed.:mjgrin:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're comparing Kodak to... cac slave owners, now? :gucci:

Is that the best you got?

Are you retarded? I'm giving you a prime example showing that you don't need to respect or care about a women that you impregnate.

Your excuse that he has a black baby mother and child doesn't mean he likes or respect black Women. It's not a proper defense and my "white racist fukking lost black women" example was a way to poke holes in said defense.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I've seen some MGTOW videos and they're nothing like the Black Women hate videos Black Men put out. So who are they're top people ? We all know who Tommy Sotomayor is. If it's as common as a lot of you are saying who is their most popular speaker and where can I see his videos?
I said go to the website. Their message boards, is full of it. And from my experiences I hear it in real life. Not sure what kind of work you do, but maybe it's not at your job.

Lea

Pro
Daps
I said go to the website. Their message boards, is full of it. And from my experiences I hear it in real life. Not sure what kind of work you do, but maybe it's not at your job.
Again, what are the names of their top players? Like I said we all know who Tommy S is and I have named several of them that have been bashing Black Women for years.. can you do the same? If they're doing this on the same scale as Black Men I shouldn't have to go to any website right? People talk about various things on the job and some are mad at the world so that really holds no weight as far as I'm concerned.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Getting close to the end times for sure.
c00ns and boys wearing leggings and skirts with colorful hair are making "music for the youth" now.
Beautiful "strong and successful" character bw primarily matched with super flawed wm on major tv shows.

It's deliberate. Idc what anyone says.
I agree with @Booksnrain
:scust:

Whoever keeps screaming how he's okay he's got a black child I look fwd to seeing you in alot of other threads explaining how xyz Twitter feminist doesn't really hate bm (contrary to the words out of their mouth) because they have a black child/ have fukked black men before
:childplease:
Word. That is why I really don't connect with these you g rappers nowadays. The lil Yacthy and Kodak Black nikkas are c00n weirdos. Wearing weirdo shyt and I am supposed to be their demographic too. I'll still rock my baggy jeans and timbs like a NY nikka.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
somehow making a song called skrrt skrrt will turn you into a c00n. its 2/2 so far

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
All of you need to shut the fukk up.

His son is black .His baby momma is black.

i'm not going to allow any Kodak slander.

he got a kid by a black mama because that's all that was fukking with im in the hood. now that he up there, he want to be choosing; he lost his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.