Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I cannot believe you clowns are defending this, because his son is black! Wtf?:gucci:

As if him having sex with a black Woman and creating a child with one is proof of anything other than sex! It doesn't prove that he likes or respects black Women at all!:ufdup:

A black female singer could never get away with this on the coli. Y'all would call her a bedwench quick! But y'all make every excuse in the world for a color struck self hating black man. He is disgusting!
A black man is going to defend another black man before anyone else.Can you imagine a black female singer or rapper spreading an anti black male message? :mjlol: Tariq Nasheed and this forum would have a break down , talking about the "agenda is real!" & Also notice how laid back and passive the ones who don't agree with Kodak are.:mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: Lea
Daps
If a black chick did fukk him after he said that, she needs help. But I feel like if a black man says that, then dont fukk any black chicks. Stick to your preferences. Corey Holcomb just spoke on being outside a club and the black owners wouldnt let some black chicks in. Corey knew the club door man and asked about it and he told Corey not to get involved. Corey went back and told the black chicks to just let it go because they dont want you inside and you shouldn't want to be anywhere your not wanted. He drove past the same club a few weeks later and the same girls walking out laughing, it was a slow day at the club.

:mindblown:

So... What does this story prove? That black men have no integrity, and don't support black women. And black Women just want to be accepted?

"You shouldn't want to be anywhere your not wanted"... Yeah. That sounds like a safe answer.:wtb:

I guess black people shouldn't have wanted to be at the voting registration either? Black peoples fjoildbt have wanted to sit at the front of the bus, because they weren't wanted, right? We should move back to Africa too, right? I mean... We shouldn't want to be anywhere we aren't wanted, right? :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: Lea
Daps
A black man is going to defend another black man before anyone else.Can you imagine a black female singer or rapper spreading an anti black male message? :mjlol: Tariq Nasheed and this forum would have a break down , talking about the "agenda is real!" & Also notice how laid back and passive the ones who don't agree with Kodak are.:mjpls:

Unreal. :beli:

And it further proves the point black women make. (Especially at LSA) Black Men do not care about racism, the black community, the black family, and certainly not black women. :comeon:

They just want the same power white men have so they can Oppress/control everyone. Especially black women. And they wonder why black women don't care about having husbands, and letting the man lead. Lead us where?:merchant:

Daps
Can you post these examples of Chris Brown shytting on DS black women? I have to see it to believe it. Anyway, a light skin nikka having a light skin preference does not make him a c00n.

Berg is a c00n no one will deny that but the Weeknd isn't lightskin. We don't claim that fakkit. :camby:

I was just trolling with that comment but you're being deliberately obtuse if you try to claim the collective hatred of black women between dark skin & light skin black men is on any sort of equal footing. Open your eyes & observe the lames usually making these sort of comments.

Years ago Chris brown dragged the blogger Sandra Rose on twitter for hours about her skin complexion, because she called him a woman beater. Google It. :francis:

Daps
I've heard white men slander White women plenty. A white man who came to my restaurant with a Black woman(Haitian lady)advised me not to date White women, and said he'd never date another white woman ever again. He Ex-Wife was white. Reddit got whole sub forums of white disgruntled with White women and advocating that white men date Asians. We need to quit this lie that Black Men are the only race of men who slander women of their own race. Misogyny isn't a black male thing.

:manny:

Black men are the only ones stupid enough to do it like this! :usure: A sub forum on Reddit is different than WHITE CELEBRITIES constantly saying shyt like this, and promoting it.

It's different than black men who make whole careers, YouTube channels and radio shows dedicated to dragging down their entire race and women. "Other Men" do not do that.:comeon:

Daps
I've heard this excuse used by "woe is me" nerdy blk dudes far more often along with many other justifications.
And I can get this mentality for both blk dudes and blk chicks, but in the public sphere, especially in our media, I have yet to see attractive or unattractive blk female celebrities do numbers saying they don't find dark blk men or blk men attractive. Even the Leslie Jones or Precious blk chicks that so many find unattractive aren't out there literally "expressing a lack of preference" for blk men, the way blk male celebrities seem keen on doing, from Kodak Black to Kanye West, to The Game, to Lil Wayne, to Kevin Hart, the list goes on.

Am i missing some black female celebrities that have legit come out against dark skinned black men in the same way? If i have, lemme know. :francis: Leslie Jones out there banning black men from her comedy shows like The Weekend?

Exactly. Then these black men use the excuse of having "bad experiences" with black women as their excuse. :comeon:

How many celebrity black women have had HORRIBLE experiences with black men, but never publicly say they won't date them or don't like them?:jbhmm:

Has Mary J Blige done this? Halle Berry ever had black men banned from a show, video or movie? What about Serina Williams? She watched her fathers beat and financially abuse her mother and step siblings for years. Does she dog out black men? The list goes on and on.

But yet clown like Dennis Rodman will say... I don't date black girls, because they were mean to me growing up.:wtb:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black men are the only ones stupid enough to do it like this! :usure: A sub forum on Reddit is different than WHITE CELEBRITIES constantly saying shyt like this, and promoting it.

It's different than black men who make whole careers, YouTube channels and radio shows dedicated to dragging down their entire race and women. "Other Men" do not do that.:comeon:
OK we're cooons...

:manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
As you can see, Black women get generalized & attacked everyday B, :manny: the state of black womenhood is in crisis, I don't have time to worry about other groups getting generalized.My main concern is black women and if any other group gets strays in the process, whether it be black men, white men, white women,etc then so be it.All of those groups listed have aided in the disrespect of black women.
Umm the result of what you are promotong which is black women with non black men are mixed women not black women. You aren't fooling anybody with your bullshyt.
You haven't posted anything that remotely compares with the disrespect Black Men have barraged Black Women with over the years and for apparently those videos and names I'm asking for got taken by the aliens because you can't seem to produce them . Stop purposely being argumentative and untruthful just because you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by your white Massa.
You asked for examples of white men shutting on their women and I posted it.

You keep on moving goalposts

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Unreal. :beli:

And it further proves the point black women make. (Especially at LSA) Black Men do not care about racism, the black community, the black family, and certainly not black women. :comeon:

They just want the same power white men have so they can Oppress/control everyone. Especially black women. And they wonder why black women don't care about having husbands, and letting the man lead. Lead us where?:merchant:
precisely. They want the same power as White men AND they also want their women.A black man from the "Dark Girls," documentary made commentary about how there are many famous and successful black men and how they use their platforms to elevate OTHER women, he then went on to say Black women can not rely on black men to liberate them.It was a very powerful statement and very rude awakening for Black women.If and when black men do hold power in this society that is comparable to a white man's power, they WOULD NOT elevate Black women and that's the scary part.When black women march, fight, and make petitions for black men, they are under the impression they are doing these things for a greater good.If black men get to a place in society were they are seen as equals to white men, black women wouldn't be a thought.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Exactly. Then these black men use the excuse of having "bad experiences" with black women as their excuse. :comeon:

How many celebrity black women have had HORRIBLE experiences with black men, but never publicly say they won't date them or don't like them?:jbhmm:

Has Mary J Blige done this? Halle Berry ever had black men banned from a show, video or movie? What about Serina Williams? She watched her fathers beat and financially abuse her mother and step siblings for years. Does she dog out black men? The list goes on and on.

But yet clown like Dennis Rodman will say... I don't date black girls, because they were mean to me growing up.:wtb:
Actual black women who are victims have a point but you mess with the bad boys only and then wanna claim that black men did you wrong types are just faking the funk and need to have some self responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.