Kodak Black: "Keke Palmer straight but i dont really like black girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Isn't that what y'all do to other groups of people everyday? Especially Whites.:mjgrin: Oh I forgot, generalizations are only okay when it comes to comes to certain people (such as white men).

Chinua Achebe (famous Nigerian writer) said that stereotypes, and we can extend this to generalisations as well, "show a carelessness or laziness or indifference of attitude that implies that the object of your categorization is not worth the trouble of individual assessment."

Generalisations are usually attributed to those we consider the 'other' as we generally find it easier to distinguish between those we consider we're more familiar to. The fact that you, as a black woman, cannot distinguish between black people is very worrying, considering that it's practically human instinct to do so.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
keke palmer is a lesbian now and was dating a thug,

tadoeig.png

keke-palmer-and-cassie-kissing-christal_rock.jpg

your average black american woman..... i cant blame kodak for saying what he said.... for the average black guy in america, american (of any ethnicity really) women are nothing more than a headache with a vagina....

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Chinua Achebe (famous Nigerian writer) said that stereotypes, and we can extend this to generalisations as well, "show a carelessness or laziness or indifference of attitude that implies that the object of your categorization is not worth the trouble of individual assessment."

Generalisations are usually attributed to those we consider the 'other' as we generally find it easier to distinguish between those we consider we're more familiar to. The fact that you, as a black woman, cannot distinguish between black people is very worrying, considering that it's practically human instinct to do so.
I admit to being careless.As a black woman, I feel like I have that right.Black women get stereotyped and generalized everyday,by EVERYONE.Why should the most disrespected group in America go out their way to make sure they don't generalize others?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You heard wrong.

Ohh understandable:dwillhuh: well when you stopped by you left your purse and a few of your books slipped out I just wanted to return them

17342169.jpg

17968367.jpg

8167083.jpg

16151764.jpg

11449082.jpg

15811662.jpg

18719193.jpg

19449699.jpg

whew im done had my fun :mjlol:

Lea

Pro
Daps
Ohh understandable:dwillhuh: well when you stopped by you left your purse and a few of your books slipped out I just wanted to return them

17342169.jpg

17968367.jpg

8167083.jpg

16151764.jpg

11449082.jpg

15811662.jpg

18719193.jpg

19449699.jpg

whew im done had my fun :mjlol:
Excellent smoke screen when you can't back up what you say. I'm not interested in your insecurities though.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
keke palmer is a lesbian now and was dating a thug,

tadoeig.png

keke-palmer-and-cassie-kissing-christal_rock.jpg

your average black american woman..... i cant blame kodak for saying what he said.... for the average black guy in america, american (of any ethnicity really) women are nothing more than a headache with a vagina....
shes going through her "phase" publically, but is not totally out of the ordinary

Hollyweird did this, like they did Raven Simone

Daps
I cannot believe you clowns are defending this, because his son is black! Wtf?:gucci:

As if him having sex with a black Woman and creating a child with one is proof of anything other than sex! It doesn't prove that he likes or respects black Women at all!:ufdup:

A black female singer could never get away with this on the coli. Y'all would call her a bedwench quick! But y'all make every excuse in the world for a color struck self hating black man. He is disgusting!

Daps
I'ma be forreal if this nikka didn't have fame or money wouldn't no sisters be checking for him this nikka would be on thecoli in the booth posting his tracks while nikkas tear his rep up and call him wack . . a few of the coli ladies would have already posted his pics and roasted him to oblivion

that being said

:stylin:

Ain't no sisters OR white Women with common sense and options checking for this ugly, illiterate piece of shyt! You think white Women REALLY want this bum? fukk outta here!:camby:

Daps
He had that kid during the height of his hype. He was far from broke.

:what:
What does that prove? He just said he doesn't like black women out of his mouth, and y'all still trying to act like he does, because he had sex with one. :comeon:

If he had any real love or respect for black women he wouldn't talk about them like they are less than other races of women in public or private! Then he called Nicki Minaj ran through, but wants "Kylie Gender" and Jennifer Lopez? :wtb:

Come on now. It's obvious what his problem is! Complexion! His own reflection! No one black needs to be supporting shyt he does!

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I admit to being careless.As a black woman, I feel like I have that right.Black women get stereotyped and generalized everyday,by EVERYONE.Why should the most disrespected group in America go out their way to make sure they don't generalize others?

Not "others", just other black people tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.