Kodak black.... I just can't understand these ....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ohhh:

That lil nikka used to bust some cool shyt.

:mindblown:

What the fukk happened? These days it sounds like he just gave up and got more popular by trollin.
I hate u faggits. nikkaz rap like that and u faggits don't give them a listen and they switch they style a lil bit and then u say he shoulda stayed rapping like this. And first of all this shyt ain't far from how he rap now.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ehh: fair enough, but beans lost respect as far as i can tell from the meek incident, hov aint gettin that respect like he used to (he aint puttin out music like that) but this younger generation cosigns hov more than nas and that has more to do with kanye.
:mjgrin: Jay has been more popular than nas since 98. shyt has nothin to do wit ye, u dudes say Silly stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
And the bigger problem is we give these lil ignorant fukks some money as tell them to go overseas to go perform and spread the culture and shyt, and one by one they give Black Americans a bad reputation... Outside of picking a hot beat and flowing over it most these nikka have next to no substance/class/ or intelligence.. And having them running around places like Paris and Prague in baggy clothes and uncombed hair is doing more damage than good..

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
jay remains relevent today due to kanye features and beyonce. what was the last solo track that dropped?

lets get back to the topic tho, who from this current generation is someone who can spit?
Tom ford(songs off mchg) he hasn't dropped a solo since then :gucci:"I got the keys" is quoted for th lyrics, most people say the hook is wack

Cole
Kendrick
Wale
Lil herb
Chance
Krit
Dave east

But in general nobody wants to hear rippy rapping ass nikkaz who has no topic or end goal, who just rapping to rap. "Im just rap bout nothin, but use corny ass multis all the threw the song and think it's hot" :mjgrin: nobody is bumping that

Edub

Veteran
Daps
According to Hip-Hop media..

"Kodak Black gives the greatest Breakfast Club interview ever" :mjpls:

Weird. I couldn't get past 5 minutes.
Because that WHITE CHICK at XXL thinks anything hood/ignorant is the coolest thing on earth....WHICH IS THE PROBLEM WITH HAVING A CAC IN CHARGE OF A MAIN HIP HOP MEDIA OUTLET....they will only embrace the foolishness and nothing pertaining to wisdom and knowledge. It's the same as when you see a white boy or white girl act EXTRA ignorant trying to claim black or being hood....they're only embracing one side of the coin, the charismatic ignorant one ...not the intelligent side cuz they don't know any better. Hip hop media has become "wiggerfied"......didn't kodak get hit up wit the rape charge messin wit a white girl.....the two have merged but the youth are so far from a truly overt racists society to know any better.:francis:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Tom ford(songs off mchg) he hasn't dropped a solo since then :gucci:"I got the keys" is quoted for th lyrics, most people say the hook is wack

Cole
Kendrick
Wale
Lil herb
Chance
Krit
Dave east

But in general nobody wants to hear rippy rapping ass nikkaz who has no topic or end goal, who just rapping to rap. "Im just rap bout nothin, but use corny ass multis all the threw the song and think it's hot" :mjgrin: nobody is bumping that

:salute: im comin up off the flu and done forgot about them

wale tho:mjlol:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

To me it's even worse if he CAN rap (which he obviously can) but decides not to.

And the bigger problem is we give these lil ignorant fukks some money as tell them to go overseas to go perform and spread the culture and shyt, and one by one they give Black Americans a bad reputation... Outside of picking a hot beat and flowing over it most these nikka have next to no substance/class/ or intelligence.. And having them running around places like Paris and Prague in baggy clothes and uncombed hair is doing more damage than good..

I live in Paris and tbh I'm not sure these rappers are getting a lot of play over here. Obviously I don't check for them so might miss concerts or whaever, but I don't think they really have a following over here in France. Could be wrong though. Older heads (30+) follow older rappers and the more lyricals ones of the new generation, and younger brehs seem to be either more on the big names (Drake etc) and French HH than these brehs.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
To me it's even worse if he CAN rap (which he obviously can) but decides not to.

I live in Paris and tbh I'm not sure these rappers are getting a lot of play over here. Obviously I don't check for them so might miss concerts or whaever, but I don't think they really have a following over here in France. Could be wrong though. Older heads (30+) follow older rappers and the more lyricals ones of the new generation, and younger brehs seem to be either more on the big names (Drake etc) and French HH than these brehs.
What the difference between that song and this one

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps

Well .I know Desiigner was over in England because of that AWFUL incoherent interview he did on Westwood Radio.. and when rappers travel over there they normally hit several venues. not to mention I heard Panda several times on the radio when I lived in Dunkerque with my girl

And Future (who I actually like and don't consider to be on a Kodak Black level of ignorance) is over there heavy too

How it works is once ANYONE has some kinda following here in the US the labels send them overseas to go and play some concerts.. Quick Google search of "Uzi vert in Europe" will bring up all of his dates.. Only reason KB hasn't been there is because he was in jail, so except to see him walking down Champs Elysees some time in 2017 and watch the little Parisianers hit him with the :dwillhuh::gucci::wow:

Last edited: