Kodak black.... I just can't understand these ....

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny how the coli discusses white supremacy, the effects of poverty, bad education etc how it affects the black community but many posters are shytting all over Kodak

be for and cape poor black people from the hood who get caught up in a life of crime, until you watch a video of someone who fits that entire description

Plus Dudes lyrics have depth and shows hes not stupid, he's just misguided. And he probably just wasn't concerned with the chatty patty as shyt the breakfast club is about and just went on to promote himself, his image etc cause a lot of times your image and lifestyle is what captures people into checking out your music
fucc that breh. nikka fits the description of degenerate. Retarded and hood are 2 different things. He cant put together a sentence... a rapper that cant talk? Stop makin excuses for these nikkas. He trash and he slow, admit thats the shyt yall like.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Not to mention he jacked No Face whole swag. No Face (another Miami artist) made his whole image around wearing a ski mask and not showing his face. He recently used Kodak's cameraman to shoot a video then Kodak goes on TBC wearing a ski mask. Now everybody wanna post pictures on social media wearing a ski mask talking about the Kodak challenge.

I don't know if u noticed but a lot of Florida artist have this same image. Ski over big dreds wit crazy golds. Look at plies albums
images

images

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how the coli discusses white supremacy, the effects of poverty, bad education etc how it affects the black community but many posters are shytting all over Kodak

be for and cape poor black people from the hood who get caught up in a life of crime, until you watch a video of someone who fits that entire description

Plus Dudes lyrics have depth and shows hes not stupid, he's just misguided. And he probably just wasn't concerned with the chatty patty as shyt the breakfast club is about and just went on to promote himself, his image etc cause a lot of times your image and lifestyle is what captures people into checking out your music
"I ain't a bad kid I just didn't have no guidance "

Kodak rapped these words HIMSELF

10:31

Superstar
Daps
We calling Migos mumble rap now?:gucci:

Man what

Do a simple coli search using our search feature on the upper right hand corner and you'll see what the general consensus is regarding my nikkas on this forum

I've always recognized their greatness and showed love for them here.. my favorite group in this new era hands down

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man what

Do a simple coli search using our search feature on the upper right hand corner and you'll see what the general consensus is regarding my nikkas on this forum

I've always recognized their greatness and showed love for them here.. my favorite group in this new era hands down
I'm only going off the post you just made bruh

FSP

Banned
Daps
fucc that breh. nikka fits the description of degenerate. Retarded and hood are 2 different things. He cant put together a sentence... a rapper that cant talk? Stop makin excuses for these nikkas. He trash and he slow, admit thats the shyt yall like.
don't act like that's the only footage of him ever. He's on snap and twitter and talks just fine he's just really ghetto and uncomfortable around the media. A lot of cats are the same way

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro pick an interview. He slow. Plies aint dumb, ross, trick, trina, khia, luke, ace hood etc. Where they from? Cats we cant understand usually have thick accents. He strugglin to say words. Nah, no guidance? None of us had guidance either. What that got to do with speech? He cant process the questions asked. Again just say this what you like.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Not to mention he jacked No Face whole swag. No Face (another Miami artist) made his whole image around wearing a ski mask and not showing his face. He recently used Kodak's cameraman to shoot a video then Kodak goes on TBC wearing a ski mask. Now everybody wanna post pictures on social media wearing a ski mask talking about the Kodak challenge.

Ghostface Killah?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Well I don't know if you have any sense of history or not but if you're aware of "minstrel shows", "blackface" "The Birth Of A Nation" etc, I don't see how you can call this an "imagination story". All of these were propaganda tactics used to demonize and criminalize the black image/reputation. They were used to INTENTIONALLY perpetuate the most negative stereotypes of black people being dangerous, uncivilized, hypersexual and just overall an inferior group of people.

After the movie "The Birth Of A Nation" (which painted blacks out to be rapists and violent savages) was released in 1915, lynchings of blacks rose dramatically because the film justified the masses thoughts about black people.

If you can't see that today's Hip hop culture is also perpetuating the very same negative stereotypes of blacks then I assume you have little to no sense of past history.

There's truth in that vid bro. Current Hip hop is NO DOUBT being used to keep the most negative stereotypes of blacks in mainstream consciousness.

I wasnt disagreeing, just adding that the consumer himself has to take responsibility as well. If people refuse to take the negative information that information becomes weak. We got news media having negative news in front page, we got movies with way more violence, we got movies promoting things like divorced families wayyyy too much. Too much materialistic worshipping. They are exploting the people's weaknesses, too many of them love violence.

the guy in the video is a sensationalist conspiracy theorist and I have seen his videos before where he was constantly shytting on rap music which just adds more negativity to the music. So I dont trust his opinion, this anonymous story may be fake even though it states some true facts. If no one was buying records the artists would be back making independent music with their true thoughts. That's the only way to fight this, but they didn't do that.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

nikka,the shyt he dropping these days is TRASH! nikka can't even stay on fukking beat!

And you got the nerve to defend that garbage....nikka SLAP YOSELF!

Yes,He switched his style up from cool (at least stays on beat but nothing spectacular) to wack ass off beat rapper/Internet troll...THEN GOT MORE POPULAR.

But fukk you and yo momma nikka. For talking tough behind a screen I hope one of your loved ones die soon.

Lmaoo word