Kodak black.... I just can't understand these ....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Kodak Black been trash, even tho No Flocking is kinda hard...

Uzi Vert is pure garbage - blame that Cac Dj Drama for getting him in the game

Lil Boat - Trash

21 - some songs kinda hard, but carried by production

I think imma blame Wayne for most of these new mumble ass clown rappers.
Wayne did mumble songs but at least that was just one of his many styles lol

Weezy forever the GOAT

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I hate u faggits. nikkaz rap like that and u faggits don't give them a listen and they switch they style a lil bit and then u say he shoulda stayed rapping like this. And first of all this shyt ain't far from how he rap now.

:mjlol:

nikka,the shyt he dropping these days is TRASH! nikka can't even stay on fukking beat!

And you got the nerve to defend that garbage....nikka SLAP YOSELF!

Yes,He switched his style up from cool (at least stays on beat but nothing spectacular) to wack ass off beat rapper/Internet troll...THEN GOT MORE POPULAR.

But fukk you and yo momma nikka. For talking tough behind a screen I hope one of your loved ones die soon.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

That lil nikka used to bust some cool shyt.

:mindblown:

What the fukk happened? These days it sounds like he just gave up and got more popular by trollin.
Cause back then he was broke as fukk, living in the projects without a damn pot to piss in. Ya'll nikkas stay wanting rappers to ignore commercial success and more money, to stay broke but give ya'll "real hip hop". Let that lil nikka get his money.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
CviE0vd.jpg
:mjgrin: lookin at this threaddddd like

it gotta be a better way..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Isn't this the same dude who said he don't want no black bytch then got sent to jail over a dusty ass white bytch?

And now he wants to fight Wayne for no apparent reason and says he's the best rapper alive?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Funny how the coli discusses white supremacy, the effects of poverty, bad education etc how it affects the black community but many posters are shytting all over Kodak

be for and cape poor black people from the hood who get caught up in a life of crime, until you watch a video of someone who fits that entire description

Plus Dudes lyrics have depth and shows hes not stupid, he's just misguided. And he probably just wasn't concerned with the chatty patty as shyt the breakfast club is about and just went on to promote himself, his image etc cause a lot of times your image and lifestyle is what captures people into checking out your music
Yea because at some point you gotta work through it

He got a pass when he was broke and in the hood for obviouw reasons but once you have enough money to control your destiny you gotta start being held accountable, i refuse to give a nikka makin gwuap with enough money and resources to empower himself a pass for still actin like an idiot, you could prolly go to the same hood he's from and find people smarter than that

I never been one to give these rappers sympathy once they blow up, you in a position of power and you fukkin it up doin dumb shyt :camby: nothing is stopping these nikkas from callin any of the OG's in the rap game and humbly askin for advice/gems on how to grow and move in the industry

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I hate u faggits. nikkaz rap like that and u faggits don't give them a listen and they switch they style a lil bit and then u say he shoulda stayed rapping like this. And first of all this shyt ain't far from how he rap now.
Only real difference is he popular now and coli nikkas hate popular shyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It began longer ago than we care to admit.

Although cats like Ice Cube and Scarface were amazing on the mic, the turn toward Gangsta Rap began the slide into the cesspool that is Contemporary Rap.

Nostalgia keeps my 90s shyt close to my heart but I must objectively admit that it was the wrong direction. Just judging by how it turned out all these years later.
there is no right or wrong direction in music, music goes where it's creators take it. You can't blame gangster rap for this garbage ass mumble rap, these dudes lyrics are fukking garbage. It says more about our population of humans who live here that these guys are able to become popular in the first place. If Pac, Big, and Big L were around I truly believe none of this shyt would be acceptable.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
there is no right or wrong direction in music, music goes where it's creators take it. You can't blame gangster rap for this garbage ass mumble rap, these dudes lyrics are fukking garbage. It says more about our population of humans who live here that these guys are able to become popular in the first place. If Pac, Big, and Big L were around I truly believe none of this shyt would be acceptable.

There are MCs that are nice that are still alive that haven't prevented mumble rap.

Maybe Pac and Big matter to these new fans.. I don't talk to anyone that's 21 so I really don't know.

I predict that if you play Big L for a Migos fan they will yawn.

I don't think these new niqqas care about the history

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
But in general nobody wants to hear rippy rapping ass nikkaz who has no topic or end goal, who just rapping to rap. "Im just rap bout nothin, but use corny ass multis all the threw the song and think it's hot" :mjgrin: nobody is bumping that
I know what you're saying, but I'd rather hear meaningless multis that sound good than "draco. trappin. bricks. rolie. bytches. hoes. choppas. lean. gang. blood. crip." etc on EVERY got damn song. nikkas been saying the same shyt over and over for at least a decade now