Kodak black.... I just can't understand these ....

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Cause back then he was broke as fukk, living in the projects without a damn pot to piss in. Ya'll nikkas stay wanting rappers to ignore commercial success and more money, to stay broke but give ya'll "real hip hop". Let that lil nikka get his money.

:russ:

You acting like he went from rapping like Nas to sounding like Soulja Boy or some shyt. His old songs was atleast on beat! Damn,It is wrong to say he his rapping is a little off track these days without his "fans" getting offended? Ain't nobody telling that nikka to "go back to wearing a backpack with Wutang logos. That's when you was great."

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
take out of it what you will:manny:

that sounds like one of those karceno imagination stories. Btw this mark dice guy is a racist, I seen him talking shyt on pac completely ignoring that pac had a lot of great messages in his music.

everyone's trying to sound shocking these days. the one's that should also be blamed for are the consumers. People love violence, and these jewish record labels saw that from a mile away. Especially all those rich or middle class kids who never been in the ghetto, so they go to listen to all that wild shyt because they want to experience how that shyt feels like. so violent music exists not for just filling up the prisons and shyt, that's like saying shooting video games are created to make people go to prison.

rap used to be a black music, most of these asian or white or whatever groups could not relate to black conscious music like public enemy or brand nubian. Consumerism unites the whole world. Clothes, cars, bling bling, drugs, all that shyt. From Run DMC's sneakers to all that heavy shyt today. But everyone acting innocent like ohh its the illuminati mind control shyt, oh I can't do anything about that....if you don't buy the records none of the marketing tricks will work

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Well .I know Desiigner was over in England because of that AWFUL incoherent interview he did on Westwood Radio.. and when rappers travel over there they normally hit several venues. not to mention I heard Panda several times on the radio when I lived in Dunkerque with my girl

And Future (who I actually like and don't consider to be on a Kodak Black level of ignorance) is over there heavy too

How it works is once ANYONE has some kinda following here in the US the labels send them overseas to go and play some concerts.. Quick Google search of "Uzi vert in Europe" will bring up all of his dates.. Only reason KB hasn't been there is because he was in jail, so except to see him walking down Champs Elysees some time in 2017 and watch the little Parisianers hit him with the :dwillhuh::gucci::wow:

Dunkerque? :dwillhuh: How you end up there breh?:heh:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
that sounds like one of those karceno imagination stories. Btw this mark dice guy is a racist, I seen him talking shyt on pac completely ignoring that pac had a lot of great messages in his music.

everyone's trying to sound shocking these days. the one's that should also be blamed for are the consumers. People love violence, and these jewish record labels saw that from a mile away. Especially all those rich or middle class kids who never been in the ghetto, so they go to listen to all that wild shyt because they want to experience how that shyt feels like. so violent music exists not for just filling up the prisons and shyt, that's like saying shooting video games are created to make people go to prison.

rap used to be a black music, most of these asian or white or whatever groups could not relate to black conscious music like public enemy or brand nubian. Consumerism unites the whole world. Clothes, cars, bling bling, drugs, all that shyt. From Run DMC's sneakers to all that heavy shyt today. But everyone acting innocent like ohh its the illuminati mind control shyt, oh I can't do anything about that....if you don't buy the records none of the marketing tricks will work
Well I don't know if you have any sense of history or not but if you're aware of "minstrel shows", "blackface" "The Birth Of A Nation" etc, I don't see how you can call this an "imagination story". All of these were propaganda tactics used to demonize and criminalize the black image/reputation. They were used to INTENTIONALLY perpetuate the most negative stereotypes of black people being dangerous, uncivilized, hypersexual and just overall an inferior group of people.

After the movie "The Birth Of A Nation" (which painted blacks out to be rapists and violent savages) was released in 1915, lynchings of blacks rose dramatically because the film justified the masses thoughts about black people.

If you can't see that today's Hip hop culture is also perpetuating the very same negative stereotypes of blacks then I assume you have little to no sense of past history.

There's truth in that vid bro. Current Hip hop is NO DOUBT being used to keep the most negative stereotypes of blacks in mainstream consciousness.

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesus this c*nt can barely string 10 words together. took him 5 mins to answer the thing about his name and shyt :snoop: why go up to the radio if you don't want to talk?
he doesn't want to come over as an industry cat(straight up b) in the interview so he's being calm letting a little info out as possible.

He even says during the interview that his homies from prison are listening to him right now and shouts them out

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard a few songs but I still can't get over the trolling part

It used to be about bars

Now we at a point where people want to fist fight for the title of best rapper alive :gucci:

Why not battle or make better music

I just can't understand where it went wrong

Who left the gates open :dwillhuh:

Breh once rap went mainstream little by little the elements were eliminated. That is why back in the day there was so much push back when kats crossed over.

The more you crossed over the more watered down your message and elements were.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It began longer ago than we care to admit.

Although cats like Ice Cube and Scarface were amazing on the mic, the turn toward Gangsta Rap began the slide into the cesspool that is Contemporary Rap.

Nostalgia keeps my 90s shyt close to my heart but I must objectively admit that it was the wrong direction. Just judging by how it turned out all these years later.

Breh all forms of black music (jazz, rock, blues, R&B, country all of it) gets watered down when it crosses over.....all.

Even back in the day gangsta rappers dropped knowledge once in awhile and brought lyrics to the game. Once the music crossed over it was dead period.

Back in the day when even kats like Jay-Z said I water my lyrics down for the masses.......that told you all you needed to know.

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Must be a Florida thing. The video is titled as awkward but I didn't find it awkward at all. That's the vibe and attitude most Florida dudes have. Just laid back and not giving a fukk.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not to mention he jacked No Face whole swag. No Face (another Miami artist) made his whole image around wearing a ski mask and not showing his face. He recently used Kodak's cameraman to shoot a video then Kodak goes on TBC wearing a ski mask. Now everybody wanna post pictures on social media wearing a ski mask talking about the Kodak challenge.