Kodak black.... I just can't understand these ....

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka ski mask look like an oversized sock with holes in it. :mjlol:
please save em god son

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Funny how the coli discusses white supremacy, the effects of poverty, bad education etc how it affects the black community but many posters are shytting all over Kodak

be for and cape poor black people from the hood who get caught up in a life of crime, until you watch a video of someone who fits that entire description

Plus Dudes lyrics have depth and shows hes not stupid, he's just misguided. And he probably just wasn't concerned with the chatty patty as shyt the breakfast club is about and just went on to promote himself, his image etc cause a lot of times your image and lifestyle is what captures people into checking out your music

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how the coli discusses white supremacy, the effects of poverty, bad education etc how it affects the black community but many posters are shytting all over Kodak

be for and cape poor black people from the hood who get caught up in a life of crime, until you watch a video of someone who fits that entire description

Plus Dudes lyrics have depth and shows hes not stupid, he's just misguided. And he probably just wasn't concerned with the chatty patty as shyt the breakfast club is about and just went on to promote himself, his image etc cause a lot of times your image and lifestyle is what captures people into checking out your music
It's not one of this it's the trolling

Him wanting to fist fight someone for the best rapper alive crown

Instead of rapping and making music got me :dwillhuh:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I understand what people saying but me being from florida and knowing about him before he got hot, Kodak can actually rap... it just seems like something happened to him that happens with most rappers these days. The skills decline because they be too drugged out.