Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
OF COURSE U WOULD HIDE, YOURE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH

I NEVER GOT ANY THREAD DELETED, THE ADMINS HERE SIMPLY KNOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF CATS WHO POST HERE ARE BASEMENT DWELLING INCELS SO WHEN THE LOSERS TRY TO DESTROY SOMEONES CAREER BECAUSE THEYRE BITTER FAGOTS, ADMINS SIMPLY DONT FUX WIT THAT

Yeah right, a mod told me straight up that my previous comment on your personal life got deleted on your request. I have a hard time believing you didn't report this new shyt same way.

If mods don't fukk with that, then why is the thread about my personal life still up?

FWIW, I think that the thread existing your fake "reunion" should have been deleted. I said from the beginning that I wasn't comfortable starting a thread on your personal life and that's why I didn't do it. I said I wouldn't say shyt if you would just learn to drop it, I only responded cause you kept lying in your posts with claims that we could see were factually untrue.

BUT THOSE ARE MY TERMS AND IF HE WANTS ME GONE THAT BAD HE SHOULD MAN UP.. I DONT HIDE MY SOCIALS, SHIITS LITERALLY IN MY SIG

I BELIEVE IN TRANSPARENCY AND ANYONE WHO MOVES IN ANONYMITY IS SCARY TO ME

I've seen what people say, your reputation elsewhere is just as bad as it is here lol. Other people actually have something to protect. The way @10bandz stays obsessively stalking me to the point of making videos on my post history and spending entire days recounting my life story, you don't think he would harass my real life associates same way? He said his MISSION on here was to prove I'm a fraud, and after years of trying he's still coming up empty. I don't trust anyone like that.

MY ONLY FEAR IS IN GOD

BELIEVE THAT

Literally no one here believes you operate your life in a Godly way so stop that try hard shyt, it looks fake as fukk.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
“ real life associates” you mean from the nikkas who start gangs to the live reports from the hood all the way to the PHDs you know all around the world which gives you a convenient “a friend of mine” story in EVERY thread :laff: Just like J Cotton

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ban bet me on it then. I can prove it went down like I said and that I know them. This will be the 4th ban bet you've ducked after lying on me.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
KOBE HAD SECOND MOST FIRST PLACE VOTES

Wow you didn't think. If you take Nash out of the running, Kobe's 1st place votes don't change at all, while everyone else's 2nd/3rd/4th place votes jump up. The fact that Kobe had already maxed out with the few voters who supported him means that without Nash, he would have been even FURTHER behind Bron and Dirk.

IF CACS SUCH AS @jaydawg08 DIDNT HATE KOBE FOR SLEEPIN WIT ONE OF THEIRS, KOBE WOULD HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3-4 MVPS

So you're still lying on him even after ducking the ban bet? Wow. And even your fellow LWO stans have admitted they see Middle Easterners as "CAC" too, so you're just as bad in their eyes. Seems like a silly basis for an argument.

Why not just go objective?

Kobe had the 6th best record in the West that year, just a game ahead of the Nuggets and Kings who no one gave a shyt about.
Kobe was 4th in Win Shares.
Kobe was 5th in Box Plus-Minus.
Kobe was 2nd in VORP, but was a mile behind Bron and just 0.1 of a point ahead of Dirk.
Compared to top-3 candidates, Kobe was 3rd or worse in rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, FG%, 3pt%, FT%....every category except scoring.
Not to mention, Kobe went on to LOSE to Nash in the playoffs, even though Nash's #2 option (Shawn Marion) wasn't as good as Kobe's (Lamar Odom).

So by all the "objective" measures, Kobe had no MVP case anyway.

Meanwhile...

Bron had the 3rd best record in the East, just 2 games behind Miami who ended up winning the whole thing
Bron was 2nd in Win Shares
Bron was 1st in Box Plus-Minus
Bron was 1st in VORP by a large margin
Bron actually won his 1st round, and pushed the former champ Pistons to 7 in the ECSF despite his #2 option being out for most of the series

If we went only by "Objective" criteria, and leave out the personal bias, Bron had a better case by every measure. And the vast majority of voters agreed.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here are the 7 top perimeter scoring threats that the Lakers faced in competitive series from 2000-2004. Tell me which one Kobe shut down:

15ppg on 58 TS% - Steve Smith regular season
18ppg on 61 TS% - Steve Smith against Lakers

18ppg on 60 TS% - Reggie Miller regular season
24ppg on 59 TS% - Reggie Miller against Lakers

18ppg on 55 TS% - Jalen Rose regular season
23ppg on 56 TS% - Jalen Rose against Lakers

31ppg on 52 TS% - Allen Iverson regular season
36ppg on 49 TS% - Allen Iverson against Lakers

14ppg on 51 TS% - Mike Bibby regular season
23ppg on 53 TS% - Mike Bibby against Lakers

18ppg on 52 TS% - Rip Hamilton regular season
21ppg on 50 TS% - Rip Hamilton against Lakers

17 ppg on 55 TS% - Chauncey Billups regular season
21ppg on 70 TS% - Chauncey Billups against Lakers

Outside of Iverson and Reggie, those aren't even 1st-tier scorers, yet they ALL got buckets against the Lakers. If Kobe was more valuable on defense than Shaq was, what the hell happened?

He didn't want to have anything to do with that shyt. :dead:

It was easy to show Shaq's impact on defense, not just his elite rim protection averaging 2.5 blocks/game, but the way he forced opposing teams to focus on jump shooting. He limited most of his opponents to below their season averages, like Arvydas Sabonis, Rik Smits, David Robinson, and Vlade Divac.

The way that Kobe couldn't stop anyone in a big series, not even the Steve Smith or Mike Bibby types, despite his entire M.O. being a man defender who often got out of position in team defense.....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah right, a mod told me straight up that my previous comment on your personal life got deleted on your request. I have a hard time believing you didn't report this new shyt same way.

If mods don't fukk with that, then why is the thread about my personal life still up?

FWIW, I think that the thread existing your fake "reunion" should have been deleted. I said from the beginning that I wasn't comfortable starting a thread on your personal life and that's why I didn't do it. I said I wouldn't say shyt if you would just learn to drop it, I only responded cause you kept lying in your posts with claims that we could see were factually untrue.

I've seen what people say, your reputation elsewhere is just as bad as it is here lol. Other people actually have something to protect. The way @10bandz stays obsessively stalking me to the point of making videos on my post history and spending entire days recounting my life story, you don't think he would harass my real life associates same way? He said his MISSION on here was to prove I'm a fraud, and after years of trying he's still coming up empty. I don't trust anyone like that.

Literally no one here believes you operate your life in a Godly way so stop that try hard shyt, it looks fake as fukk.

I SERIOUSLY THINK U NEED MENTAL HELP

IM NOT JUST SAYIN THIS AS SOME INTERNET BEEF DISS TO GET BACK AT U

U JUST SEEM REALLY UNHINGED AND ITS AS IF THIS FORUM IS THE GLUE THAT HOLDS U TOGETHER WIT HOW SERIOUS U TAKE IT

BUT SINCE U LOVE MY NUTS SO MUCH ILL ADDRESS A FEW MISCONCEPTIONS U HAVE OF ME SO U CAN UPDATE YOUR HARD COPY DATA FOLDER ON ME PROPERLY

-WHAT IVE ASKED MODS TO DELETE WAS INFO PERTAINING TO MY FAMILY

-THERE WAS NEVER A “FAKE” REUNION.. 3 OUTA 4 REUNITED ON OUR WATCH. LISTEN TO THE ALBUM, TRACK CALLED “DUST IN THE WIND” WIT KRAYZIE BONE. FATLIP RAPS ABOUT HOW HE HASNT HEARD FROM ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS IN A LONG TIME.. NEXT TRACK, “MY BAD”, IS THE TRACK WE PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER ON. 1 MEMBER (BOOTIE) WAS UPSET BECAUSE HE HOLDS COPYRIGHT N DOESNT FUCC WIT THE OTHER 3 DUE TO A PERSONAL EGO DRIVEN BEEF. THEN THERES ANOTHER REUNION TRACK ON IT (“30 MINS LATE”) WITH JUST THE 3 WHO ARE ALL COOL.. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, INSTEAD OF GIVIN ME PROPS FOR PRODUCING FATLIPS ALBUM U GO N TRY TO NITPICK AT WHATEVER U CAN TO DRAG ME DOWN LIKE A SUCKER. THATS WHAT INCELS ONLINE DO. THATS WHAT MODS DONT FUX WIT. IF U KNEW WHAT THE ADMINS HERE TRULY THOUGHT OF THE FORUMS GENERAL CONSENSUS YOU WOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE POPULAR HERE

-“IVE SEEN WHAT PEOPLE SAY OF U” .. OF COURSE U HAVE.. THOSE ARE FORUM NERDS WHO GET SHIITED ON BUT TAKE IT EXTREMELY PERSONAL JUST LIKE U AND JAYDAWG. U KNOW, THE TYPA CATS THAT GET SO MAD OVER ONLINE BEEF THEY GO N TYPE UP REPORTS ON CHEATERS.COM LMFAO.. THOSE ARE THE TYPA CATS YOU ARE HEARING FROM. DWEEBS WHO CONSIDER THE INTERNET THEIR SAFE HAVEN - NOT REAL ONES WHO LEAD A HAPPY LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET. MISERABLE LOSERS. SOUND FAMILIAR?

-“YOUR REPUTATION ON OTHER FORUMS IS BAD” .. THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM I POST ON REGULARLY .. OUTSIDE OF DUBCNN….. WHICH I AM THE FUCCIN ADMIN OF! LMAO… ONE OF THE DWEEBS WHO I BANNED OFF THAT FORUM WENT FORUM HOPPING TRYNA SHIIT ON ME OUT OF RAGE… MY REPUTATION IS BAD YET IM THE ADMIIN? LMAO - YOURE A GULLIBLE IDIOT AND THOSE NERDS DROPPIN CLUES IN YOUR INBOX WOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE IF THEY MET ME IN PERSON.. YOURE AN ECHO CHAMBER FOR THE SOCIALLY AWKWARD WEIRDOS WHO MAKE IT A PERSONAL MISSION TO DESTROY PEOPLE THAT CLOWN THEM ONLINE.. FROM RESEARCHING FAMILY MEMBERS, ALL THE WAY TO FLAT OUT FABRICATING LIES.. THATS THE SIDE U ON.

-AND NOW YOURE GOING TO QUESTION MY FAITH LMAOOOOO .. WOW .. IM AN ORTHODOX JEW U MORON. NOT REFORMED.. NOT CONSERVATIVE… ORTHODOX. LITERALLY NOTHING U THINK OR TRY TO CLAIM ABOUT ME IS CORRECT.. YOU JUST PROJECT YOUR OWN FRAUDULENCE ONTO ME. ITS OBVIOUS. IM NOT SURE IF YOURE FAMILIAR WIT JUDAISM.. WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WORK OR EVEN USE ELECTRICITY ON SATURDAYS (SHABBAT) DAY OF REST .. WE USE THAT DAY TO DISCONNECT FROM THE SECULAR WORLD.. THATS WHY U WONT EVER CATCH ME POSTING HERE ON SATURDAYS. THEN THERE ARE YOM TOV’S AKA 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS OF SHABBATONS, MEANING AGAIN, NO WORK, NO ELECTRICITY, DISCONNECT FROM LIFE .. THIS HAPPENS REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. LAST TIME WAS SHAVUOT (LAST THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT) .. WHICH MEANS I COULDNT PARTAKE IN PHYSICAL WORLD ACTIVITIES DURING THOSE HOLY DAYS.. ON TOP OF THAT, I ONLY EAT KOSHER (MEAT MUST BE RITUALLY SLAUGHTERED, NOTHING WITHOUT THE PROPER HESCHER ETC) .. I GO TO TEMPLE RELIGIOUSLY (AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK) … AND THEN U HAVE THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY COMMITMENT TO GOD? U THINK I JUST MAKE THESE SACRIFICES BECAUSE ITS FUN FOR ME?? WHAT SACRIFICES DO U MAKE???

UR AN IDIOT DAWG… AND I KNOW U GUNNA TYPE UP A LONG ASS REPLY TRYNA DEBUNK EVERYTHING I JUST SAID LIKE THE BITTER OBSESSIVE WEIRDO U ARE… BUT FOR THE LAST TIME, GET THE FUCC OFF MY NUTS U DUMBASS. U LITERALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHO I AM AND U NEVER WILL.. SO STOP TRYIN SO HARD.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Wow you didn't think. If you take Nash out of the running, Kobe's 1st place votes don't change at all, while everyone else's 2nd/3rd/4th place votes jump up. The fact that Kobe had already maxed out with the few voters who supported him means that without Nash, he would have been even FURTHER behind Bron and Dirk.

So you're still lying on him even after ducking the ban bet? Wow. And even your fellow LWO stans have admitted they see Middle Easterners as "CAC" too, so you're just as bad in their eyes. Seems like a silly basis for an argument.

Why not just go objective?

Kobe had the 6th best record in the West that year, just a game ahead of the Nuggets and Kings who no one gave a shyt about.
Kobe was 4th in Win Shares.
Kobe was 5th in Box Plus-Minus.
Kobe was 2nd in VORP, but was a mile behind Bron and just 0.1 of a point ahead of Dirk.
Compared to top-3 candidates, Kobe was 3rd or worse in rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, FG%, 3pt%, FT%....every category except scoring.
Not to mention, Kobe went on to LOSE to Nash in the playoffs, even though Nash's #2 option (Shawn Marion) wasn't as good as Kobe's (Lamar Odom).

So by all the "objective" measures, Kobe had no MVP case anyway.

Meanwhile...

Bron had the 3rd best record in the East, just 2 games behind Miami who ended up winning the whole thing
Bron was 2nd in Win Shares
Bron was 1st in Box Plus-Minus
Bron was 1st in VORP by a large margin
Bron actually won his 1st round, and pushed the former champ Pistons to 7 in the ECSF despite his #2 option being out for most of the series

If we went only by "Objective" criteria, and leave out the personal bias, Bron had a better case by every measure. And the vast majority of voters agreed.

MORE OVERLY OBSESSIVE AND DISINGENUOUSLY HANDPICKED CLOWN SHIIT …….

IM NOT READIN THIS FOO

IF U PUT THE SAME EFFORT INTO MAKING MONEY AS U DID DEFENDING LEBRON’S HONOR YOU WOULD BE JEFF BEZOS

GET A GRIP

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
AN ECHO CHAMBER FOR THE SOCIALLY AWKWARD WEIRDOS WHO MAKE IT A PERSONAL MISSION TO DESTROY PEOPLE THAT CLOWN THEM ONLINE.. FROM RESEARCHING FAMILY MEMBERS, ALL THE WAY TO FLAT OUT FABRICATING LIES.. THATS THE SIDE U ON.

LOL, everyone here can see exactly who this refers to, and it's not someone on "my side".

-AND NOW YOURE GOING TO QUESTION MY FAITH LMAOOOOO .. WOW .. IM AN ORTHODOX JEW U MORON. NOT REFORMED.. NOT CONSERVATIVE… ORTHODOX. LITERALLY NOTHING U THINK OR TRY TO CLAIM ABOUT ME IS CORRECT.. YOU JUST PROJECT YOUR OWN FRAUDULENCE ONTO ME. ITS OBVIOUS. IM NOT SURE IF YOURE FAMILIAR WIT JUDAISM.. WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WORK OR EVEN USE ELECTRICITY ON SATURDAYS (SHABBAT) DAY OF REST ..

lol at you listing a bunch of arbitrary show-off things you do to claim faith but not even following the moral laws.

It looks like your laws also contain lists like these. Do you take these seriously or not?

15. Not to hate your brother in your heart.
(Leviticus 19:17)

16. To reprove your brother when necessary.

17. Not to embarrass others.

18. Not to oppress the weak.
(Exodus 22:21)

19. Not to slander.
(Leviticus 19:16)

20. Not to take revenge.
(Leviticus 19:18)

56. Make no covenant with Canaanites or their gods.
(Deuteronomy 7:2)

57. Show them no favor.
(Deuteronomy 7:2)

58. Not to let them dwell in your land.
(Exodus 23:33)

59. Not to imitate their customs and clothing.
(Leviticus 20:23)

60. Not to be superstitious.
(Leviticus 19:26)

61. To not self-induce a trance to foresee events or tolerate soothsayers.
(Deuteronomy 18:10)

62. Not to engage in astrology.
(Leviticus 19:26)

68. To not cut your hair at the temples.
(Leviticus 19:27)

69. To not shave your beard.
(Leviticus 19:27)

70. Men must not wear women's clothes.
(Deuteronomy 22:5)

71. Women must not wear men's clothes.
(Deuteronomy 22:5)

72. Not to tattoo your skin.
(Leviticus 19:28)

122. A man should contractually marry a woman before living with her.
(Deuteronomy 24:1)

123. Not to have relations with women who are not acquired thus. (An Israelite man or woman cannot be a prostitute.)
(Deuteronomy 23:18)

124. Not to withhold food, clothing, and relations from your wife.
(Exodus 21:10)

125. To have children from her.
(Genesis 1:28)

126. A divorced wife must receive a written bill of divorce.
(Deuteronomy 24:1)

127. A man cannot remarry his divorced wife.
(Deuteronomy 24:4)

128. To marry a childless brother's widow.
(Deuteronomy 25:5)

129. To free a childless widow from the obligation to marry her brother-in-law.
(Deuteronomy 25:9)

130. The widow must not remarry until the ties with her brother-in-law are removed.
(Deuteronomy 25:5)

131. The court must fine one who seduces a maiden.
(Exodus 22:15-16)

132. The rapist must marry the maiden.
(Deuteronomy 22:29)

133. He must not divorce her.
(Deuteronomy 22:29)

162. Not to marry Gentiles.
(Deuteronomy 7:3)

214. To keep your promises and vows to God.
(Deuteronomy 23:24)

215. Not to break oaths or vows.
(Numbers 30:3)

Even you going back on you ban bet to me after giving your word wasn't Orthodox. You broke your word. :mjpls:

That's less than halfway there but I'll stop. I'll bet you give/take loans at interest too, and I think I remember you bragging about stealing on here. :francis:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol at you listing a bunch of arbitrary show-off things you do to claim faith but not even following the moral laws.

It looks like your laws also contain lists like these. Do you take these seriously or not?

Even you going back on you ban bet to me after giving your word wasn't Orthodox. You broke your word. :mjpls:

That's less than halfway there but I'll stop. I'll bet you give/take loans at interest too, and I think I remember you bragging about stealing on here. :francis:

THERE ARE 613 COMMANDMENTS IN JUDAISM

I BECAME ORTHODOX ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO

IM MARRIED..

BUT PREMARITAL SEX IS DEBATED. TORAH STATES IF U HAVE SEX WIT A WOMAN U NEED TO OFFER TO MARRY HER OR GIVE HER THE SAME VALUE OF WHAT SHE WOULD BE WORTH IN MARRIAGE

I DONT DO INTEREST AND DONT STEAL

THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE THO

BECOMING ORTHODOX DOESNT MEAN U PUT ON A CAPE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME PERFECT..

STRIVING TO FOLLOW THE MAIN LAWS SUCH AS SHABBAT, KASHRUT, AS WELL AS THE 10 PRIMARY COMMANDMENTS IS A START .. AND THEN WE WORK TO GET BETTER EACH DAY

BUT ANOTHER THING BIG IN JUDAIDM IS AN EYE FOR AN EYE

SO IF U LOOK CLOSELY U WILL SEE I DONT GO AT ANYONE UNLESS THEY GO AT ME FIRST

AND THATS A FACT

AGAIN, IM NOT PERFECT SO OF COURSE I MESS UP, WHICH IS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN

THE POINT IS THAT I DEFINITELY SACRIFICE WAY MORE FOR GOD THAN U DO .. AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE

LIKE I SAID, U HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM

BUT GO AHEAD N DO SOME MORE RESEARCH UNTIL U FIND SOMETHING U THINK U CAN CRACK ME WIT SO U CAN GO N SAY “AHA! I GOT U!!!!”

I SEE U

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
SO IF U LOOK CLOSELY U WILL SEE I DONT GO AT ANYONE UNLESS THEY GO AT ME FIRST

Breh I went years at a time not once quoting or responding to you at all and you still went at me constantly. Our beef where you got my comment deleted was because you were cosigning people talking shyt about my wife and I hadn't even mentioned your name until then.

I think your perception of yourself is quite wildly out of touch with the reality.

THE POINT IS THAT I DEFINITELY SACRIFICE WAY MORE FOR GOD THAN U DO .. AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE

LIKE I SAID, U HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM

Holy shyt. :dead:

This is a wild claim to make.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh I went years at a time not once quoting or responding to you at all and you still go at me constantly. Our beef where you got my comment deleted was because you were cosigning people talking shyt about my wife and I hadn't even mentioned your name until then.

I think your perception of yourself is quite wildly out of touch with the reality.

LIKE I SAID IM NOT PERFECT .. BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOU SAID HELLA SLICK OR DISRESPECTFUL SHIIT IN BETWEEN THAT TIME

TALKIN TO OTHER POSTERS SAYIN SHIIT LIKE

“YOURE LIKE THE WOAT IDIOT WHO I HAVE BLOCKED”

ETC. ETC.

DUMB OUTA POCKET SHIIT LIKE THAT

AND I DUNO WHAT I EVER SAID BOUT YOUR WIFE, I DONT REMEMBER … THAT DOESNT SEEM LIKE SOMETHIN I WOULD DO TBH.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR WIFE IS, BUT IF I DID EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER THEN I APOLOGIZE

KNOWING U, THAT COULD BE SOMETHING U MADE UP JUST NOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR ARGUMENT THO

BUT YEA, I DONT THINK U KNOW ME ENOUGH TO TELL ME WHAT THE REALITY OF ME IS.. ACTUALLY, YOURE THE ONE BASING EVERYTHING ON PERCEPTION, AND THATS PRETTY CLEAR TO SEE WIT HOW FAR OFF YOUVE BEEN

REALLY, U SHOULD STOP THINKING U KNOW EVERYTHING.. THE MORE U KNOW, THE MORE U REALIZE U DONT KNOW SHIIT

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
two-spiderman.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LIKE I SAID IM NOT PERFECT .. BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOU SAID HELLA SLICK OR DISRESPECTFUL SHIIT IN BETWEEN THAT TIME

TALKIN TO OTHER POSTERS SAYIN SHIIT LIKE

“YOURE LIKE THE WOAT IDIOT WHO I HAVE BLOCKED”

ETC. ETC.

DUMB OUTA POCKET SHIIT LIKE THAT

AND I DUNO WHAT I EVER SAID BOUT YOUR WIFE, I DONT REMEMBER … THAT DOESNT SEEM LIKE SOMETHIN I WOULD DO TBH.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR WIFE IS, BUT IF I DID EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER THEN I APOLOGIZE

KNOWING U, THAT COULD BE SOMETHING U MADE UP JUST NOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR ARGUMENT THO

BUT YEA, I DONT THINK U KNOW ME ENOUGH TO TELL ME WHAT THE REALITY OF ME IS.. ACTUALLY, YOURE THE ONE BASING EVERYTHING ON PERCEPTION, AND THATS PRETTY CLEAR TO SEE WIT HOW FAR OFF YOUVE BEEN

REALLY, U SHOULD STOP THINKING U KNOW EVERYTHING.. THE MORE U KNOW, THE MORE U REALIZE U DONT KNOW SHIIT

The forum's most notorious Trump Supporter was making false personal claims about my wife and you dapped him up even though no one had mentioned your name in the whole conversation. I went at both of you and said nothing other than that there's plenty of shyt I could post about your family if I was that kind of person, but didn't even expose anything. You complained to the mods and they deleted my comment, but not Bunchy's original one that was much worse. I said it was a double standard, and they said they didn't even read the comments, just deleted one cause you asked. And you even admitted in the thread that you had come at me first. Eventually the mods finally deleted Bunchy's comment too.

If you want a truce, I would be happy for that. Like I keep saying, focusing on personal shyt and soap operas is a waste of time. You think I like having to constantly defend my honor from people slandering me online? I'd rather talk ball, but lies that sit around unanswered end up being believed by the gullible.

Stop talking about my personal life and family, and I'll happily afford you the same respect.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The forum's most notorious Trump Supporter was making false personal claims about my wife and you dapped him up even though no one had mentioned your name in the whole conversation. I went at both of you and said nothing other than that there's plenty of shyt I could post about your family if I was that kind of person, but didn't even expose anything. You complained to the mods and they deleted my comment, but not Bunchy's original one that was much worse. I said it was a double standard, and they said they didn't even read the comments, just deleted one cause you asked. And you even admitted in the thread that you had come at me first. Eventually the mods finally deleted Bunchy's comment too.

If you want a truce, I would be happy for that. Like I keep saying, focusing on personal shyt and soap operas is a waste of time. You think I like having to constantly defend my honor from people slandering me online? I'd rather talk ball, but lies that sit around unanswered end up being believed by the gullible.

Stop talking about my personal life and family, and I'll happily afford you the same respect.

LIKE I BEEN TRYNA TELL U.. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS

WHEN U POST, TRY TO BE MORE EASY GOING .. THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD. THIS IS NOT A COURTROOM AND YOURE NOT A LAWYER. THE POSTERS READING THIS ISNT A JURY. THIS IS SIMPLY A WAY TO PASS TIME FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

WHEN U START TAKING THINGS PERSONAL, THATS WHEN IT BECOMES AN ISSUE. TRY TO REMIND YOURSELF, WE ARE NOT ACTUAL ENEMIES, NO MATTER WHAT YOUVE CONVINCED YOURSELF.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Kobe was 1b to Shaq’s 1a as opposed to Pippen who was Mike’s sidekick
Shaq/Kobe MVP placements by year
'97: Shaq, t-9th place
'98: Shaq, 4th
'99: Shaq, 6th
'00: Shaq 1st, Kobe 12th
'01: Shaq 3rd, Kobe 9th
'02: Shaq 3rd, Kobe 5th
'03: Kobe 3rd, Shaq 5th
'04: Kobe 5th, Shaq 6th

They played together 8 years. You can't even begin to make a claim that they were relative equals until their Y6 together---->and by that time they'd already won two of their championships with Shaq far and away the better player...

It doesn't matter that Kobe "wasn't Kobe" early on in this instance, as this flawed 1a/1b argument is used by cats to support Kobe irrespective of defining a window in time...

There's a credible argument that their final three years together Shaq and Kobe were relative equals, and I've long felt that their final Finals run in '04, Kobe was the better player. There is no credibility to calling Kobe a "1b" before '02, and I remember the time well, Shaq was considered arguably the best player in basketball during the 3peat run, interchangeable with Duncan. Kobe was an ascending player by the year but it wasn't until after the 3 titles were won that Kobe was in any consensus "best player in the world" conversations...

This shyt didn't even really pick up steam, the notion Kobe was an equal to Shaq during their time together, until after Bean went on that comeback run. It was understood in real time those 3peat Lakers featured Shaq at his apex, with an ascending Young Kobe, with no question about who the #1 was but from maybe the most devout Kobe heads. People weren't really debating this shyt in the early 00s 😂...

Your original post focused on total title count but several guys, including Wilt and Bird, are consistently ranked over Kobe, then when I point out heads understand that being a #1 on a title team holds more weight than just winning a title in and of itself, you pivot to this "1a/1b" nonsense...

We don't disagree that Kobe is a greater player than Pippen. But Kobe became a better player than Pippen, certainly thru Kobe's first 2 championships you couldn’t make that argument and you could barely make it thru title #3. Game Score for each in all The Finals they played in:

'09 Kobe: 22.8
'02 Kobe: 20.3
'10 Kobe: 18.7
'92 Pip: 18.1
'91 Pip: 17.5
'01 Kobe: 17.2
'08 Kobe: 16.4
'93 Pip: 15.6
'97 Pip: 15.1
'96 Pip: 13.4
'98 Pip: 13
'04 Kobe: 11.6
'00 Kobe: 9.7

Kobe has the three strongest performances but also the two lowest. On the aggregate he wasn't much greater than Pippen in most of his Finals, and while he was with Shaq, there isn't any confusion who was #1 during the 3peat...