Kobe Was Ridiculous

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
ANSWER THE QUESTION CONNOR
Yes you fukn ILLITERATE white boy. I already said I would send my socials to a mod for a permanent ban bet on your end.

@CHICAGO

What trustworthy mods can I send a social to in order to verify I'm not white. I don't want to out myself with my career and have been very vague with my ATC career for a reason

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
*mvp
He was never able to win mvp more than once in 20 years. He is not a top 10 player. Refrain from further quoting me you are a known troll and charlatan on here.

YEA BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS STEVE NASH WAS BETTER THAN KOBE IN 2006

HAVE U EVER CONSIDERED JUMPIN OFF A CLIFF FAM?

I HEAR ITS FUN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes you fukn ILLITERATE white boy. I already said I would send my socials to a mod for a permanent ban bet on your end.

@CHICAGO

What trustworthy mods can I send a social to in order to verify I'm not white. I don't want to out myself with my career and have been very vague with my ATC career for a reason

LMFAOOOO

NOT TO A MOD U FAT WHITE PUSY

U HAVE TO POST IT HERE

WHAT KIND OF A LOSER ARE U TO BE TERRIFIED OF SHOWING YOUR FACE?

THE MORE U QUOTE ME THE DEEPER YOUR HOLE GONE GET

I SEE U CONNOR

👁

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
YEA BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS STEVE NASH WAD BETTER THAN KOBE IN 2006

Kobe was 4th in MVP voting that year, even if Nash didn't win it wasn't going to Kobe lol. :dead:

HAVE U EVER CONSIDERED JUMPIN OFF A CLIFF FAM?

I HEAR ITS FUN

But Bron stans are the ones melting down?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
LMFAOOOO

U HAVE TO POST IT HERE

THE MORE U QUOTE ME THE DEEPER YOUR HOLE GONE GET

I SEE U CONNOR

👁
Why TF would I send my socials to a homeless white boy who lies about putting together an album with rap legends?

I have an actual career and make actual real $$.. I know that's not a real thing for you, but I have an actual career that you can only dream of.

Whatever mod you think is trustworthy I'll send them a message/link via my socials you fat white fuk

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why TF would I send my socials to a homeless white boy who lies about putting together an album with rap legends?

I have an actual career and make actual real $$.. I know that's not a real thing for you, but I have an actual career that you can only dream of.

Whatever mod you think is trustworthy I'll send the a message/link via my socials you fat white fuk

U TRYIN TOO HARD CAC

NEVER PUT TOGETHER AN ALBUM WIT PHARCYDE, I PRODUCED FATLIPS ALBUM AND THERE WAS ONE PHARCYDE TRACK ON IT, WHERE ONE OF THE MEMBERS OBJECTED TO IT BEIN BILLED AS A REUNION DUE TO HAVIN BEEF WIT THE OTHER 3 MEMBERS

THAT IN ITSELF IS A GREATER ACCOMPLISHMENT THAN ANYTHING U WILL EVER ACHIEVE IN LIFE

IF U HAD AN “ACTUAL CAREER” U WOULDNT FEEL THE NEED TO REPEAT IT TWICE IN 2 SETENCES

:dead:

YOU STUMBLING, YOUNG FELLA

IF YOURE A FAT DWEEB LOOKIN INCEL WHOS TERRIFIED TO SHOW HIS FACE THEN SIMPLY DONT CAST STONES

SIMPLE AS THAT

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
he was a great player but he is closer to steph curry than he is to lebron James or kareem. You can't not be the best player on the majority of championships you win and expect people to have you as a top 5-10 player

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
U TRYIN TOO HARD CAC

NEVER PUT TOGETHER AN ALBUM WIT PHARCYDE, I PRODUCED FATLIPS ALBUM AND THERE WAS ONE PHARCYDE TRACK ON IT, WHERE ONE OF THE MEMBERS OBJECTED TO IT BEIN BILLED AS A REUNION DUE TO HAVIN BEEF WIT THE OTHER 3 MEMBERS

THAT IN ITSELF IS A GREATER ACCOMPLISHMENT THAN ANYTHING U WILL EVER ACHIEVE IN LIFE

IF U HAD AN “ACTUAL CAREER” U WOULDNT FEEL THE NEED TO REPEAT IT TWICE IN 2 SETENCES

:dead:

YOU STUMBLING, YOUNG FELLA

IF YOURE A FAT DWEEB LOOKIN INCEL WHOS TERRIFIED TO SHOW HIS FACE THEN SIMPLY DONT CAST STONES

SIMPLE AS THAT
Stop stalling and give me the mod you want me to tag for this ban bet tomato looking fuk

I've already made multiple threads about the ATC career and it needing more black men/women in the field. Got a couple of Coli brah who went to the FAA academy cause my thread

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop stalling and give me the mod you want me to tag for this ban bet tomato looking fuk

THE BET IS PREDICATED ON YOU NOT BEIN TOO GIANT OF A PUSY TO POST YOUR SOCIAL ON HERE

BUT OF COURSE, LOSERS LIKE U LIVE IN HIDING SO THAT THEY CAN THROW STONES THEN HIDE THEIR HANDS

THATS ALL I NEEDED TO SEE. STAY UP SUCKER.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LMFAOOOO

U HAVE TO POST IT HERE

Coming from the same guy who just got multiple threads about his personal life deleted? :what:

I wouldn't post my actual name or photo on here either, there are legit stalkers. Why are you ducking a mod verification? Looks like you don't really doubt him at all.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
he was a great player but he is closer to steph curry than he is to lebron James or kareem. You can't not be the best player on the majority of championships you win and expect people to have you as a top 5-10 player

STEPH CURRY HAS A GREATER LEGACY THAN LEBRON, SO NOT SURE WHAT U TRYNA GET AT HERE

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
THE BET IS PREDICATED ON YOU NOT BEIN TOO GIANT OF A PUSY TO POST YOUR SOCIAL ON HERE

BUT OF COURSE, LOSERS LIKE U LIVE IN HIDING SO THAT THEY CAN THROW STONES THEN HIDE THEIR HANDS

And I'm not. Give me a mod you have faith in and we can do this. Don't back out

:ufdup:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Coming from the same guy who just got multiple threads about his personal life deleted? :what:

I wouldn't post my actual name or photo on here either, there are legit stalkers. Why are you ducking a mod verification? Looks like you don't really doubt him at all.

OF COURSE U WOULD HIDE, YOURE CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH

I NEVER GOT ANY THREAD DELETED, THE ADMINS HERE SIMPLY KNOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF CATS WHO POST HERE ARE BASEMENT DWELLING INCELS SO WHEN THE LOSERS TRY TO DESTROY SOMEONES CAREER BECAUSE THEYRE BITTER FAGOTS, ADMINS SIMPLY DONT FUX WIT THAT

BUT THOSE ARE MY TERMS AND IF HE WANTS ME GONE THAT BAD HE SHOULD MAN UP.. I DONT HIDE MY SOCIALS, SHIITS LITERALLY IN MY SIG

I BELIEVE IN TRANSPARENCY AND ANYONE WHO MOVES IN ANONYMITY IS SCARY TO ME

MY ONLY FEAR IS IN GOD

BELIEVE THAT

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Give me the mod phaggot