Kobe Bryant Says He Wouldnt Comeback With 100% Shot At Ring "No, I Like My Rings The Hard Way"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Tim Duncan is better than Kobe

Bron and KD did not go join players who were better than them

shut your dumbass up. The equivalent of Bron joining Wade or KD joining Steph is Kobe joining TD and if that happened all discussions would be rendered useless because they both would have won 5+ titles together instead of just 2.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lol no point in responding to @Rhakim hes delusional and doesnt know what hes talking about
He's also a dikkriding fakkit that needs to go back to being a Cleveland fan... I mean Heat fan... I mean Cleveland fan again

Now he's up in every Laker thread trying to act like he gave a fukk about LA while
vSNJ3.gif
up the same nikka he's been stalking from team to team for a decade...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s ok to be a demon on the court but this the same nikka that was threatening to leave the Lakers if they ain’t get him some help :mjlol:
Thats what Lebron does every fukking year :gucci:

You clowns can't be this slow....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And how you ride coattails when the nikka could barely get to the finals again without him ... in the EAST:scust:

Took DWade flopping into nikkas like a dead fish just to get Shaq to get one more... and he rode Wades coattails that entire Finals He was finally ready to "defer" once he realized he wasn't gonna win shyt otherwise then proceeded to spend the rest of his career deferring and being a role player only to unsuccessfully get to the finals gain..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We talking about Kobe tho and what he said,who mentioned Lebron:mjlol: Damn get off Lebron tip :russ:
You LeThots been talking about him all thread...:gucci:

And MJ threatened to walk to but I guess you got selective memory... How many nikkas tested free agency when ya mans is signing one year contracts and threatening to leave every time shyt gets hard

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shut your dumbass up. The equivalent of Bron joining Wade or KD joining Steph is Kobe joining TD and if that happened all discussions would be rendered useless because they both would have won 5+ titles together instead of just 2.
TD has more MVPs and more more Finals MVPs
has been the no 1 on his team from 1999-2014

plus he was more clutch

Finally, their career statistics in win-or-go-home Finals games:

Duncan (5-3 in eight games): 22.3 points, 13.4 rebounds, 2.9 assists and three blocks/steals per game; 51.8 true shooting percentage"

Bryant (5-5 in 10 games): 23.5 points, 7.8 rebounds, four assists and 2.7 blocks/steals per game; 47.4 true shooting percentage"