KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As 12% of the population I honestly don't understand sentiments like yours. What exactly are "we" going to accomplish? We need our own home within the United States. If the aim was to get a couple of states in the South I would honestly be all for it. The big bad government has weaponry on a massive scale that would absolutely decimate if we went on full revolt. The times of the French Revolution or whatever are over, if we want peace its total separation in my mind.
So, with the world watching and it policing the world for genocide is going to exterminate all black people of America? NO! America believes in bad PR too. Again cowardice. I guess you proudly live on your knees than die on your feet? That was the huge difference between Natives of America versus our ancestors that made it to American and Caribbean shores (excluding Haiti), natives were willing to be completely wiped out before they submitted to cacs. The world started catching wind of their cruelty and the U.S. made those treaties and gave them those bs reservations. They do not pay federal taxes and getting taken care, they just have their own internal issues. Why tf are black ppl paying taxes and for education? Because our ancestors bent over to continue to get fukked. That's why it was so important for them to play those mental games. We as black people outnumber the cacs we have issues with.