KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, a "Domestic Terrorist" Organization is allowed to openly Rally in AmeriKKKa:mjpls:

...let that hypocrisy of "Patriotic" Bigotry sink in:scust:

Hopefully, this starts a trend among the Gangs to unify, and Go HAM at the Real Enemy:pacspit:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
The audacity of your handle name is comedy.
His username is on point. It takes guts to get our own separate sovereign state, which is what he wants and is the ONLY solution. Without it, there is no glory.

Integration leads to White Supremacy. Separation will kill it. And the borders of the new Black State must be protected at all costs because you know cacs will try to infiltrate to fukk it all up.

I say continue the conquest of Atlanta, and that will be the base. If everyone moves there, that area can become all black, then you tool up. Then secession. It's the only way.

:salute: to the brehs bringing the GOAT RBG flag to the counter-rally. Beautiful. Cacs took the L.

I bet that c00n @Napoleon doesn't even own an RBG flag. fukking fakkit.

If any of yall wonderin what to get loved ones for birthday or anniversary, get them the RBG Flag. No excuses.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
27b0252e44d35043abd233734694993e

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
His username is on point. It takes guts to get our own separate sovereign state, which is what he wants and is the ONLY solution. Without it, there is no glory.

Integration leads to White Supremacy. Separation will kill it. And the borders of the new Black State must be protected at all costs because you know cacs will try to infiltrate to fukk it all up.

I say continue the conquest of Atlanta, and that will be the base. If everyone moves there, that area can become all black, then you tool up. Then secession. It's the only way.

:salute: to the brehs bringing the GOAT RBG flag to the counter-rally. Beautiful. Cacs took the L.

I bet that c00n @Napoleon doesn't even own an RBG flag. fukking fakkit.

If any of yall wonderin what to get loved ones for birthday or anniversary, get them the RBG Flag. No excuses.
Atlanta isn't the best place, just have infrastructure already. You do not want to be surrounded by your enemies. Your back against an ocean is ideal.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Please be aware of what's going on over there. To all the idiots in here saying the they jumped him all all that other bullshyt to sympathize for that fakkit cac, this is not one sided

white bytch talks shyt and gets dropped
:mjlol:

Please stay aware yall

I swear these racist MFs read from the same script. They talk shyt because they know they have the police there to protect them. They talk mad shyt, then get their ass kicked, then play the innocent victim :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Cacs getting slapped in broad daylight. shyt is about to go down...:wow:

Just goes to show that black people are tired of the bullshyt. Any objective person looking at this situation HAS to see that those racist bastids are the problem. They have historically created a racist and hostile environment

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Hey do you support an our own states within the U.S solution? I don't see why this idea is not supported more. You're absolutely right we are cut off from the economic reality of this country and its borderline impossible to tap into it. So why do we not just go on our own? if possible.

Yes we should have our own state, I doubt they would allow us to have one. They're not willing to part ways with the resources or location of any state. It would break their vision of America to have a Texas size state as a separate nation.

Most they will offer is reservation style dwelling.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How can you not be proud of something like this:mjcry:

Young men and women of color standing up to a racist organization who do nothing but spew hatred and bigotry
F*ck THAT! They're standing up to a racist organization that HUNTED down and KILLED our ancestors! This is payback time and there is no fair play.'

I screw the c00ns saying this is not right, everything here is karma but not ENOUGH karma.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
F*ck THAT! They're standing up to a racist organization that HUNTED down and KILLED our ancestors! This is payback time and there is no fair play.'

I screw the c00ns saying this is not right, everything here is karma but not ENOUGH karma.
full
I totally agree

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Please be aware of what's going on over there. To all the idiots in here saying the they jumped him all all that other bullshyt to sympathize for that fakkit cac, this is not one sided

white bytch talks shyt and gets dropped
:mjlol:

Please stay aware yall

keep thinkin marching and praying to white jesus gon fix shyt like this...salute to these brothers....especially the oens that gave that fukk boy that work