KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As 12% of the population I honestly don't understand sentiments like yours. What exactly are "we" going to accomplish? We need our own home within the United States. If the aim was to get a couple of states in the South I would honestly be all for it. The big bad government has weaponry on a massive scale that would absolutely decimate if we went on full revolt. The times of the French Revolution or whatever are over, if we want peace its total separation in my mind.
The audacity of your handle name is comedy.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THESE BREHS RIC FLAIRED THIS fukk BOY CAC RACIST LIKE HE WAS HOE-GAN :krs:

1118_hulk_hogan_splash.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The real enemy isn't poor white trash. The real enemy is in an office on wall street, but I highly doubt they would have the guts to go after the " real enemy" unfortunately.
"Real enemy" you dont even know the real enemy, you dudes & hotep shyt. Unfortunately you or the hoes who dap that dumb shyy dont have the guts to go after the " real enemy" ....you called wall street

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
No we are truly not.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if we are or not. People are trying to use this as an excuse for our inaction as people. We can easily carve out viable communities and businesses. There's nowhere in the world to run. We have to take ownership and stop trying to buy into old America

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it doesn't matter if we are or not. People are trying to use this as an excuse for our inaction as people. We can easily carve out viable communities and businesses. There's nowhere in the world to run. We have to take ownership and stop trying to buy into old America

True