KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Your cowardice is what the oppressors count on. Don't revolt because the big, bad government is going to get you. Brothers are knocked for less so why not go out on something of just cause?
As 12% of the population I honestly don't understand sentiments like yours. What exactly are "we" going to accomplish? We need our own home within the United States. If the aim was to get a couple of states in the South I would honestly be all for it. The big bad government has weaponry on a massive scale that would absolutely decimate if we went on full revolt. The times of the French Revolution or whatever are over, if we want peace its total separation in my mind.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:anyway, this isn't how you "stomp racist fukks out." You do that by generating money within your own community, creating jobs within your own community, so that silly things like a flag don't have an actual affect on your status in this world. We as blacks only know how to come together for shyt like this, and protesting. Thats easy. What about the hard stuff? What about securing the black family unity? What about not having to rely on the white man to give you a job? What about actually leading? This superficial show of aggression is so pointless. I don't know why everyone is so excited....
As a minority we can't do this. People overestimate our ability when we are so outnumbered and effectively cut off any way to generate wealth. We need our own home, bottom line.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
1437276539156.jpg
hold up this peckerwood pissing himself? :dahell:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Breh analyze the position we're in. Black people are the chosen dogs of white supremacy. They're NEVER going to willingly relinquish that standard.

They have the game totally rigged for them. They know it's like Randy Moss...if we're even, we're leaving. They can't compete with us in anything except treachery.

A trait of theirs is to prepare for the future though. They have economics covered. If black people achieved too much money...they would change the money! Through military might they own all the resources.

Like a card game they would flip the table and point guns at us. The only way we can compete is to get our WAR game up. It hit me why they don't go after guys like Tariq, Dr. Claude and other guys preaching economics. It's because you still have to get your money from them...with interest. So they have us checkmate.

The answer for a game like that is to flip the board and demand a new game.
Hey do you support an our own states within the U.S solution? I don't see why this idea is not supported more. You're absolutely right we are cut off from the economic reality of this country and its borderline impossible to tap into it. So why do we not just go on our own? if possible.