KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So disappointed. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but I just don't feel like this is an affective way of dealing with something like this. Blacks need to vote, get into positions of power, generated money within OUR community. Thats the best payback to the KKK. This is just emotional bullshyt that isn't going to help anybody. So foolish.
We can do both this and that

We can multitask

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
LOL, so you're saying that this tactic is more affective?....smh
For this specific group? Yes. The mufukkas in power who oppress blacks aren't on the street in white sheets talking shyt behind a mask. This is white trash that can be poor as fukk and STILL believe that they are superior than you because of the color of your skin. Making moves won't change their opinion of you, and the first opportunity they get to start violence knowing they won't get in trouble they would. These are the same fukks who talk shyt on message boards on how if they get a chance, they'd string up or shoot every ****** in sight. The same fukkas who praised this bytch's actions in South Carolina.

So fukk it. They want to talk all this hot shyt, lets get these fist going and see them talk shyt now.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
my concerns isn't anyone's motive, the double standard laws in this country doesn't care if jethro started anything, the video shows blacks overpowering him. that is enough for them to go all in....which they probably will.
So first you weren't satisfied that he didn't get knocked out
Now your're not satisfied because it's on camera
Well which is it?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So disappointed. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but I just don't feel like this is an affective way of dealing with something like this. Blacks need to vote, get into positions of power, generated money within OUR community. Thats the best payback to the KKK. This is just emotional bullshyt that isn't going to help anybody. So foolish.
stick to the salon if you too weak for this :camby:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
LOL, so you're saying that this tactic is more affective?....smh

Breh analyze the position we're in. Black people are the chosen dogs of white supremacy. They're NEVER going to willingly relinquish that standard.

They have the game totally rigged for them. They know it's like Randy Moss...if we're even, we're leaving. They can't compete with us in anything except treachery.

A trait of theirs is to prepare for the future though. They have economics covered. If black people achieved too much money...they would change the money! Through military might they own all the resources.

Like a card game they would flip the table and point guns at us. The only way we can compete is to get our WAR game up. It hit me why they don't go after guys like Tariq, Dr. Claude and other guys preaching economics. It's because you still have to get your money from them...with interest. So they have us checkmate.

The answer for a game like that is to flip the board and demand a new game.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Breh analyze the position we're in. Black people are the chosen dogs of white supremacy. They're NEVER going to willingly relinquish that standard.

They have the game totally rigged for them. They know it's like Randy Moss...if we're even, we're leaving. They can't compete with us in anything except treachery.

A trait of theirs is to prepare for the future though. They have economics covered. If black people achieved too much money...they would change the money! Through military might they own all the resources.

Like a card game they would flip the table and point guns at us. The only way we can compete is to get our WAR game up. It hit me why they don't go after guys like Tariq, Dr. Claude and other guys preaching economics. It's because you still have to get your money from them...with interest. So they have us checkmate.

These two statements seem to contradict one another. If whites have already won the game enough for them to rig it in their favor then how can you say they can't compete with us? Seems as though they already have competed and won. You also spoke of economics. I feel like THATS where we need to be as a people. Creating our own jobs, keeping money flowing through our communities, being dependent on one another!!! We've done it before with much much less opportunities than we have now. Black Wallstreet is what I'm referring to. This whole race war people keep talking about is another game rigged in THEIR favor. We would surly lose. We need to get out of the streets, and into libraries. Street life is NOT the way to go. I'm sorry but I just disagree with you, and other posters with similar opinions.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Naw man they don't go after people like Claude Anderson because THEY KNOW most Black people won't bother to listen to them.

Daps
OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohlawd::bryan::flabbynsick:

i aint notice the piss stain:whoo::scust:

nikkaS MAKE THIS MEME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_nrpibkS11P1r7l6n1o1_1280.jpg