b7tnZbx.gif

About time! Gotta pull one of these next time

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
fyi this isn't real Klan. this whole event was staged. more divide & conquer tactics by the Obama government. the Federal government ran this entire operation, and the leader of this fake Klan that planned the rally at the South Carolina capitol is on record as an FBI informant.
Link ------> Patriot Games: KKK leader & undercover FBI agent heads South Carolina Confederate flag rally - Nate Thayer - Journalist
and the New Black Panthers are also undercover Feds. malik Zulu Shabazz is close friends with Eric Holder. Black Lawyers For justice,the black hate group that also rallied today is headed by Shabazz,he practiced law with Holder in Washington D.C. before becoming Attorney General. al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, all the black, race agitators in the media are feds. ny daily news outed Sharpton as a fed months ago. the cultural Marxists will not stop short of a total social upheaval and minority rule. you think videos like these of thugs attacking innocent white people are funny,you're just pawns. the last bastion of freedom in America are the white,sovereign citizens like cliven bundy who stand up to the federal government. once Oabama federalizes the police,it's all over. blacks voted for Obama 98% and are owned and controlled by the cultural Marxists,fighting on command for Obama in his race war and doing their bidding lock stock and barel. wake up,people!
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
FOH
giphy.gif

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
fyi this isn't real Klan. this whole event was staged. more divide & conquer tactics by the Obama government. the Federal government ran this entire operation, and the leader of this fake Klan that planned the rally at the South Carolina capitol is on record as an FBI informant.
Link ------> Patriot Games: KKK leader & undercover FBI agent heads South Carolina Confederate flag rally - Nate Thayer - Journalist
and the New Black Panthers are also undercover Feds. malik Zulu Shabazz is close friends with Eric Holder. Black Lawyers For justice,the black hate group that also rallied today is headed by Shabazz,he practiced law with Holder in Washington D.C. before becoming Attorney General. al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, all the black, race agitators in the media are feds. ny daily news outed Sharpton as a fed months ago. the cultural Marxists will not stop short of a total social upheaval and minority rule. you think videos like these of thugs attacking innocent white people are funny,you're just pawns. the last bastion of freedom in America are the white,sovereign citizens like cliven bundy who stand up to the federal government. once Oabama federalizes the police,it's all over. blacks voted for Obama 98% and are owned and controlled by the cultural Marxists,fighting on command for Obama in his race war and doing their bidding lock stock and barel. wake up,people!
e4a171602a18704f3bb8cd3fda49ee4a.jpg

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So disappointed. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but I just don't feel like this is an affective way of dealing with something like this. Blacks need to vote, get into positions of power, generated money within OUR community. Thats the best payback to the KKK. This is just emotional bullshyt that isn't going to help anybody. So foolish.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

:patrice:Trying to discern if this is neg or dap worthy...

Edit
Had to read that shyt again...

:stopitslime:

:pacspit:

:camby:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So disappointed. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but I just don't feel like this is an affective way of dealing with something like this. Blacks need to vote, get into positions of power, generated money within OUR community. Thats the best payback to the KKK. This is just emotional bullshyt that isn't going to help anybody. So foolish.
nikka this thread ain't about all that :camby:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I've been asking for this shyt for god knows how long. fukk all this black on black crime, time to go stomp these racist fukks out as a black family.
:comeon:anyway, this isn't how you "stomp racist fukks out." You do that by generating money within your own community, creating jobs within your own community, so that silly things like a flag don't have an actual affect on your status in this world. We as blacks only know how to come together for shyt like this, and protesting. Thats easy. What about the hard stuff? What about securing the black family unity? What about not having to rely on the white man to give you a job? What about actually leading? This superficial show of aggression is so pointless. I don't know why everyone is so excited....

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Gtfoh with that economics b.s. You can't beat them with money...they own and print the money. They can devalue it anytime they want and flip the gsme.